Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 31-year-old that lives in his grandmother's basement is an IT cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:no wonder fucks like these are on IT it's there only chance to feel like they're superior to someone. Hope he fucking ropes soon
u/MDBVer2
9NSl68j

https://ruqqus.com/+ITcelTears/post/5xjq/umdbver2-an-rincelsinaction-mod-and-prominent

What a pathetic fucking loser.

Tfu, poo on you.

He must have a terrible personality.

Its a foid lol even worse. How the fuck did that roastie fail so much in life. Sad

Its a foid lol even worse. How the fuck did that roastie fail so much in life. Sad
I'm pretty sure it's a guy, women would never fall down to this level without some soyboy/government helping them out of it.

Yeah in the bottom he says he's a "Male MLP-fan".

these are the people making fun of us for being inkwells?

$15 an hour isn't anything to write home about, but it should be enough to comfortably make a car payment, especially with no rent. This person is an irresponsible idiot.

I'm pretty sure it's a guy, women would never fall down to this level without some soyboy/government helping them out of it.

He says "I'm sorry im not a conventionally attractive girl" and I thought he was a foid. what kind of faggot talks like that? jfl

IT = Incels in denial.

seriously the amount of virgins their that deny the blackpill vehemently is insane.

accept reality, embrace inceldom

He mogs me hard for having a quiet basement to live in.

i'm pretty sure it's a tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back