Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 32 yo collegecel/neet, guts his parents because they cut him off financially

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

This happened in 2016 but he's now going to trial it seems, the news anchor even mentions his looks specifically. He obviously couldn't bare living as an incel/tfler anymore especially without being able to neet and having to face wageslaving just to live a mediocre life...

Last edited:
If it is to go to jail should have done something useful

Just a disappointment. I may be an incel but I don't throw my life away.

Could have worked as a hitman and put those skills to use, JFL at lowiqcels

he is a cunt tbh.

Tbh if my parents tried to kick me out of the house i'd do the same. Like fuck you cunts giving me shit tier ogre genes, shitty upbringing without any of the key sociodevelopmental milestones being met, shit tier mentorship consisting of "just go to college" theory, etc. etc.

Throw me out of the house on top of that, yeah you bet I aint gonna take that shit. No sympathy for sex-having breeders

Maybe he should have killed himselft after all.

Should have claimed welfare instead.

Ppffff, this retarded bitch conflates this dude with Timothy McVeigh. Timothy McVeigh was extremely pissed off over the US government's actions for Ruby Ridge and Waco and he wasn't evil, he had a mission that he was committed to complete because he felt that no one was doing anything for the victims because the US government listed them as criminals & terrorists.

This dude on the other hand murdered his parents in cold blood over being cut off financially and wants to die because he have suffered enough being alone, staying imprisoned for 15 to life will only make the suffering worse.

Should've sacrificed a Jesuit instead.

Wanted to avoid work so much , he went to jail

jfl at peole in this thread piling on him like normies.
"He could have done something useful".
His actions were his and his alone. He doesn't owe it to anybody to show his dedication to some cause. Amazing how even here people are acting like they knew him.

Now he can never ascend.

jfl at peole in this thread piling on him like normies.
"He could have done something useful".
His actions were his and his alone. He doesn't owe it to anybody to show his dedication to some cause. Amazing how even here people are acting like they knew him.
based tbh

if anything what he did will scare other parents from cutting off their kids financially

Brutal JBW Pill

Most Ethnics let their kids ldar for life:feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back