Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 35 year old women should not be giving birth

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
Their pelvises have already shrunk for 10 years by then and they have lost massive amounts of elasticity and general healthy function of the placenta and womb. Their breasts have sunken so much, you must smash your face into them to suck any milk out. Most children born to women at this age end up deformed cranially due to the extremely compact space in the womb compressing basically all forward and side growth. The incel is basically formed in the womb already and moneymaxxing will be difficult due to poor health of various organs including the eyes and brain's prefrontal cortex causing nearsightedness and autism.

Disgusting 35 year old post wall roast beefs :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
No foid should be giving birth past 26 and that is already almost post wall
Fucking disgusting vile whores :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

You just described my life. I was born 2 months premature and had mental illnesses and never talked to anyone in school.

Agreed. My mom had me at 23 and I still came out slightly autistic though :feelsree:

Nowadays a lot of 35+ women are getting a baby on their own because they rode the cock carousel their entire youth but Chad doesn't want to commit. Not only are these women well past their prime, single and bitter from Chad rejections, now they also want to drag a kid into their miserable existence and it's all largely paid by the government. Just get these women a cat already.

Disgusting 35 year old post wall roast beefs :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
No foid should be giving birth past 26 and that is already almost post wall
Fucking disgusting vile whores :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I was born when my parents were in their early 40s. Congenital heart disease and being incel are the results. Foods should start thinking about having kids in their teens, not after getting kicked out of dick merry-go-round.