Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 36 yo Poojeeta kills her curry husband for not taking her to dubai on her birthday

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Nigga i have no comment on this other than jfl. Someone tag all the curries please they need to see this.

@PLA1092
@wereq

As much as it hurts to be alone, being an incel hermit is probably the best decision a man can make today in this age of treachery and evil.

The empathetic gender manggggg :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As much as it hurts to be alone, being an incel hermit is probably the best decision a man can make today in this age of treachery and evil.
When I read this story yesterday, I thought the same. That's why I avoid using this site anymore, it's full of men wanting something that isn't worth anymore. Maybe in the 90s yea, but women nowadays aren't really somebody you'd wanna be with for life

@Fat Link i think this story needs a pin sumo mang

@Fat Link i think this story needs a pin sumo mang
Done GIF

Yea jfl no murderous dark gook toilets for your faces
Chad only, son

Finna kill myself soon, chicano
Still grieving over my laptop I broke few days ago, typing on a tablet is a pain in the ass, Led Zeppelin is my only cope left
Imagine buying a laptop instead of a pc. sorry not sorry mango :feelsugh:

This is how women treat their non Chad spouses

Imagine buying a laptop instead of a pc. sorry not sorry mango :feelsugh:
Why are you fuckers always shitting on me because I have a laptop
You can move it anywhere and its better suited for my rotter lifestyle

Why are you fuckers always shitting on me because I have a laptop
You can move it anywhere and its better suited for my rotter lifestyle
Rotting and moving dont mix mang

Rotting and moving dont mix mang
I move around my house to get stuff from the fridge, and with a PC you have to sit while watching it (which tortures my neck) BUT with a laptop you can lay in the bed while using it

I move around my house to get stuff from the fridge, and with a PC you have to sit while watching it (which tortures my neck) BUT with a laptop you can lay in the bed while using it
Buy a keyboard for your tablet and its almost the same mango

It's not safe either, you could stumble into a foid in a overcrowded pajeet bus and get rape, sexual harrasment, attempted murder case filed against you.

It's not safe either, you could stumble into a foid in a overcrowded pajeet bus and get rape, sexual harrasment, attempted murder case filed against you.
I rarely go out anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back