Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 38 years old incel asks how therapy can help him

4’10 damn. The shortest person on this forum is 5’2 I think. i know a couple of 4’11 men irl but they’re all Central American

All therapists are scammers

There is a rope for everyone

As I said before, with this level of insane coping as a literal sub 4 male, still coping with the bluepill despite the brutal reality of the blackpill and his discrimination as a subhuman staring him right in the face... :feelshaha:

They simply cannot relate with the average subhuman, and their experiences of constant contempt and mistreatment; they themselves perpuate that with the usual negative projection and assuming the worst about you, especially if you don't conform exactly to the same bluepilled drivel or nonsense surrounding everything being your own fault... :feelsUgh:

It becomes even worse when it's a foid doing such, only amplifying her resent and judgements for you as a sub 5 male; it's a tool to prescribe you the usual globohomo-supporting corporation-made medicine, and keep you hooked for profits. :feelsclown:

Where is bro now?

Lol the comments are wishing cock and ball torture on him

@Atavistic Autist moment

it sounds to me like he already knows the answer

Beyond over, should just do drugs or rope