Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 39 year old incel finally gets a white girl

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Great, so if I get to 40, I can get myself an 80 year old prime piece? Definitely lifefuel
:feelsohh:

Guy finally ascended with hitler's gf:feelsokman:

this aint lifefuel this is suifuel

It's a bit too difficult to obtain European holes...

As an ethnic with White ancestry, it is a bit of an injustice to be denied the ability to copulate with them, yes?

based and grannypilled @that fesikh guy

Holy fuck...thats Suifuel at its best...fuck you OP

At this age I would have already left to go on a trip with my rope. Imagine wanting to reach 40 by being an incel JFL

Bullet in the head looks more appealing than that.

78 yo girl
Being incel is better

it would be

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

coup de grace​

Id rather eat shotgun slug than her dry aged beef jerky.

She's ready to settle now

I had to Google that.
α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone is a synthetic stimulant of the cathinone class developed in the 1960s that has been sold as a designer drug. Colloquially, it is sometimes called flakka

SMV moggs entire forum ngl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would do this to get her inheritance.

I think i'm gonna be sick

took the chudur-budurpill

oh boy that video was funny

Ok GrAYcel, not a single click

He's either very desperate to the point of being totally deprived where he would fuck a rattlesnake if it hissed at him, or he's waiting for the old bitch to die to claim a mighty big inheritance check for himself later. I suppose I could understand the latter if true, but still, the amount of desperation to go into that even I can't fathom. :feelsclown:

Volcel if you wouldn’t. I would grab this old foids saggy skin like reins and rail her from behind
Might as well fuck a cadaver at that point, it's the same exact thing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:cryfeels: the suffering of this life has no bounds

Last edited:
"lifefuel"

this should make rices kts more than anything:feelshaha:

I wonder what her body count is

The video is 8 years old, where are they now? She must have died of old age and he must be in his late 40's

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back