Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

T

the_sweatpants100

Greycel

Last edited:
I think I've that you mean. Being too popular and having to deal with a lot of people can get in the way of your individual plans. I would personally just ghost them or unanswer their calls. Move more militant if you know what I mean.

Makes perfect sense.

Attachment to your adolescent friends is a waste of time and brains.

You need to carve your own path in life by yourself.

Wow, I completely agree with your post.

There are diverse causes of celibacy (whether voluntary or involuntary),e.g. any flaw that negatively impacts sexual market value or any sociocultural, economic or personal circumstance that hinders marriage or more generally pair formation. The line between celibacy and inceldom is blurry. Some celibates might only experience inceldom some of the time. Some may lie about their voluntariness due to sexual modesty norms and social desirability bias. A rare minority reports to be truly asexual, making up as much as half of adult virgins (who are also rare). There currently is an increasing trend in celibacy. This article discusses both causes of celibacy, inceldom, and the causes of the recent increase in sexlessness (see also the demographics page for data on these trends).