Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 4/10 fatcel gets seduced by a stacy. Gets caught by her chad bf

Isn't it odious how men who catch their gfs/wives cheating on them always proceed to attack the guy they're cheating them with instead of the foid? Who made the fidelity vow, your gf/wife or the random guy she's cheating you in?

Gynocentrism is a mental disease.

Even Chads are getting cucked. Brootal.

Isn't it odious how men who catch their gfs/wives cheating on them always proceed to attack the guy they're cheating them with instead of the foid? Who made the fidelity vow, your gf/wife or the random guy she's cheating you in?

TV shows are not real life :feelsseriously:

WHERE.

IS.

THE.

STACY!!!!11!!

Based, this is why foids makes as murder as men, but they still deny that

WHERE.

IS.

THE.

STACY!!!!11!!
Can you just stop? Seriously every single fucking time I refer to a conventionally attractive foid as a stacy people here freak out and say “bUt sHe’S NoT a StAcY MuH fAkEuP mUh bOnE sTrUcTuRe sHe’S mY LoOkSmAtCh:feels::feels:

She IS a stacy. She barely is wearing too much makeup and honestly virtually every foid on the planet looks worse without makeup. You act like as if beckys can become conventionally attractive with makeup even though beckys still average with makeup on. She’s a stacy. How high someone is on the decile scale is based on how the general population perceives them, NOT how some small forum with super unconventional beliefs views them. She’s a stacy. Stop coping to feel better about your own sub3 appearance. I don’t mean to condone IT but no wonder they call us a cult

Last edited:
Josh is a chad now

Shit faggot thread.

That is quite brutal, I must say.

I'm wondering how much they paid that foid to make out with that fat weak-jawed dude (at the time) wondering how repulsed she was

These 90s shows are pure suifuel. Also this BH 90210 or however its called.

You are of course correct on who the anger and rage and the subsequent beating actually belongs to but due to a combination of feminist propaganda along with our own perhaps natural genetic mental/emotional wiring as men it’s almost like we are default programmed to only want to defend/protect and or white knight for women when most of them quite honestly could use a good smack or two every now and again to keep them in line or a severe beating that just might make them into better people but this last one should only be reserved for major offenses like cheating and such.

Can you just stop? Seriously every single fucking time I refer to a conventionally attractive foid as a stacy people here freak out and say “bUt sHe’S NoT a StAcY MuH fAkEuP mUh bOnE sTrUcTuRe sHe’S mY LoOkSmAtCh:feels::feels:

She IS a stacy. She barely is wearing too much makeup and honestly virtually every foid on the planet looks worse without makeup. You act like as if beckys can become conventionally attractive with makeup even though beckys still average with makeup on. She’s a stacy. How high someone is on the decile scale is based on how the general population perceives them, NOT how some small forum with super unconventional beliefs views them. She’s a stacy. Stop coping to feel better about your own sub3 appearance. I don’t mean to condone IT but no wonder they call us a cult
Egayglbxcaaygjs png341090

This is the truth
Stop coping. If drake wasn’t a chad he wouldn’t be picked to play a slayer, and if she isn’t a stacy why does she have a conventionally attractive appearance that most men are interested in and don’t say “muh fakeup” because sub7 foids still look sub7 with fakeup and she isn’t even wearing much makeup anyway, Jesus people here are way too strict with ratings. No wonder we are called a cult

Stop coping. If drake wasn’t a chad he wouldn’t be picked to play a slayer, and if she isn’t a stacy why does she have a conventionally attractive appearance that most men are interested in and don’t say “muh fakeup” because sub7 foids still look sub7 with fakeup and she isn’t even wearing much makeup anyway, Jesus people here are way too strict with ratings. No wonder we are called a cult
Screenshot 20201003 151010 1

2 jewish 4 me

bitch looks like shit btw

@AlexanderTheGreat11

:lul: I remember that episode and thinking “there’s no way that could happen irl”
it sucks that the first season episodes (except pilot and dune buggy) haven't been on TV in years. i had to watch this episode by buying it on itunes. how did you watch it?

Funny thing is that the actor became chad IRL lateron and now mogs the "chad" in the series (drake)

Check with google

Funny thing is that the actor became chad IRL lateron and now mogs the "chad" in the series (drake)

Check with google
ive seen it

It's pretty obviously why, evolutionarily speaking.
If your female is cheating on you and you kill the female, you lose all future chances of reproduction with her.
If you attack the male she is cheating on you with and you lose, you lose all future chances of reproduction with her.
If you attack the male she is cheating on you with and you win, you've proven yourself superior and will continue to get to reproduce with her.

The only "winning" move is to simp for her, unfortunately. Nature is a bitch.

It's pretty obviously why, evolutionarily speaking.
If your female is cheating on you and you kill the female, you lose all future chances of reproduction with her.
If you attack the male she is cheating on you with and you lose, you lose all future chances of reproduction with her.
If you attack the male she is cheating on you with and you win, you've proven yourself superior and will continue to get to reproduce with her.

The only "winning" move is to simp for her, unfortunately. Nature is a bitch.
I didn't say kill the female, just punish her. Too bad men can't do it nowadays.

it sucks that the first season episodes (except pilot and dune buggy) haven't been on TV in years. i had to watch this episode by buying it on itunes. how did you watch it?
Tv

You’re 19? I think the last time that episode aired was maybe 2005. Because I never saw a first season episode until much later
In Latín America the show aired later

this tbh

@JosefMengelecel

This shit will never happen irl

I didn't say kill the female, just punish her. Too bad men can't do it nowadays.

Yup, we obviously cannot kill anyone, but I would direct my anger towards the female because you would trust her

ikr, its both parties fault. Kill both of them lol