Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 4/10s can 'ascend'!

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
See my other thread about this (more about dickpill): https://incels.is/threads/just-real...hes-in-corresponds-to-1-10-looks-scale.558716

I've seen couples that were looks matched when I was in college. I saw a guy that was so perfectly looks matched with his girlfriend that she could be his sister or cousin in terms of how similar they looked. They had a very active and good sex life (or so he said). I also saw a fat, smelly geek that reeked of stale shit (like he didn't change his underwear) in my science class that even posted on "4chan" on his laptop that got with a girl that was actually slimmer and better looking than him. She was decent looking, but was very geeky and acted like a man, so she was probably unattractive to most guys. Both wore glasses and were white.

You can also watch documentaries on "furry conventions" and you see guys that are ugly geeks with girlfriends if you aren't convinced of what I'm saying. So, if you're slightly below average you can ascend. Keep in mind though, that this was back in 2014-2017, so I have no idea if things have changed, but back then this is what I saw.

Now, if you're hideously ugly (like a 1 or 2 out of 10) that's a different story. I saw a 3/10 girl in college that I saw talking on the phone to her boyfriend. I didn't get a chance to see what he looked like, so I'm not sure if they were were looks matched. She looked really miserable and insecure, despite having a boyfriend. She was an east asian that had acne scars and a face that was almost completely "flat", just to give you an idea. One of the ugliest girls I've seen IRL.

Last edited:
Ccd

Dnr, here is a star for u

Who cares though. Why the fuck would I want a 4/10? It's stacy or death, for me.

See my other thread about this (more about dickpill): https://incels.is/threads/just-real...hes-in-corresponds-to-1-10-looks-scale.558716

I've seen couples that were looks matched when I was in college. I saw a guy that was so perfectly looks matched with his girlfriend that she could be his sister or cousin in terms of how similar they looked. They had a very active and good sex life (or so he said). I also saw a fat, smelly geek that reeked of stale shit (like he didn't change his underwear) in my science class that even posted on "4chan" on his laptop that got with a girl that was actually slimmer and better looking than him. She was decent looking, but was very geeky and acted like a man, so she was probably unattractive to most guys. Both wore glasses and were white.

You can also watch documentaries on "furry conventions" and you see guys that are ugly geeks with girlfriends if you aren't convinced of what I'm saying. So, if you're slightly below average you can ascend. Keep in mind though, that this was back in 2014-2017, so I have no idea if things have changed, but back then this is what I saw.

Now, if you're hideously ugly (like a 1 or 2 out of 10) that's a different story. I saw a 3/10 girl in college that I saw talking on the phone to her boyfriend. I didn't get a chance to see what he looked like, so I'm not sure if they were were looks matched. She looked really miserable and insecure, despite having a boyfriend. She was an east asian that had acne scars and a face that was almost completely "flat", just to give you an idea. One of the ugliest girls I've seen IRL.
The girl would have been average if she was in east asia, same for most ethnicels

Good, now go ascend and show us the way.

The girl would have been average if she was in east asia, same for most ethnicels

I'm not joking when I say her face was really flat. It was REALLY flat. She would get bullied in east asia, too.

I mostly saw similar looksmatched couples in my demographic studies, maybe slightly biased towards men.

However, I also noticed that the women were overwhelmingly dominant in these relationships.

I'm not joking when I say her face was really flat. It was REALLY flat. She would get bullied in east asia, too.
flat face is SEA feature, maybe she was half SEA or larping as east asian

I mostly saw similar looksmatched couples in my demographic studies, maybe slightly biased towards men.

However, I also noticed that the women were overwhelmingly dominant in these relationships.

What do you mean?

I'm a 1/10 in genetic wealth but 8/10 in material wealth. I'd settle for a 3 but even that seems impossible.

First, excepions has always existed and will always exist

Now, to your points:
I've seen couples that were looks matched when I was in college. I saw a guy that was so perfectly looks matched with his girlfriend that she could be his sister or cousin in terms of how similar they looked
How tall he was? How rich he was? Was he catching up with his normie-tier apperance with some others things? There are many unknown circumstances in this example
I also saw a fat, smelly geek that reeked of stale shit (like he didn't change his underwear) in my science class that even posted on "4chan" on his laptop that got with a girl that was actually slimmer and better looking than him. She was decent looking, but was very geeky and acted like a man, so she was probably unattractive to most guys. Both wore glasses and were white.
So you have an explanation, a weird foid with some issues. She will probably leave him later for a chad. Also this guy may have been a betabuxxer
Being a furry is about fetishist sex only, also they are meeting in their costumes so looks doesn't matter at their conventions
I saw a 3/10 girl in college that I saw talking on the phone to her boyfriend. I didn't get a chance to see what he looked like, so I'm not sure if they were were looks matched. She looked really miserable and insecure, despite having a boyfriend.
BECAUSE FOIDS CAN'T BE INCELS, THERE IS LITERALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO BE A FEMCEL UNLESS YOU ARE A FAT, VERY HIGHLY NON-NT, DISABLED, SUFFERING FROM AN ASTRONOMOUS AMOUNT OF STDs FOID (but probably even then it's still possible to get out of the inceldom). Like wtf are you talking about, go back on reddit with this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy:

What do you mean?
The woman was usually very chatty, leading the way while the men looked... there.

This can be justified by suggesting the men are just there to put up with it so they get laid after... fair enough, I guess.

I lean more towards most men are willing to put up with tons of shit just to not be alone, because that's what normalfags do. That's certainly the case with most of my family members in these relationships.

Now, to your points:

How tall he was? How rich he was? Was he catching up with his normie-tier apperance with some others things? There are many unknown circumstances in this example:soy:
In the first example the girl was 5'10 and the guy was 6'3 or 6'4.

In the second example both were about 6'1.

In the first example the girl was 5'10 and the guy was 6'3 or 6'4.
Then you have an answer. Most of us here are manlets or just with an average height (5'8-5'10)

You're right. :(
Btw I'm sorry for calling you a redditor, I just read your comments above and it's seems that you are just confused, not some IT infiltrator

Who cares though. Why the fuck would I want a 4/10? It's stacy or death, for me.
Will this literally not Incel at all faggot get banned?

Nope :feelsaww:

Btw I'm sorry for calling you a redditor, I just read your comments above and it's seems that you are just confused, not some IT infiltrator

I've never seen a guy that was ugly on top of being short with a girlfriend, though. They were all at least decent face wise.

Ugly + short = death sentence

I've never seen a guy that was ugly on top of being short with a girlfriend, though. They were all at least decent face wise.

Ugly + short = death sentence
Yeah it's a deadly combination. And there are also other factors which makes it a lot harder to ascend, like balding, being a voicecel, being a poorcel, physical deformations etc. In the past you were able to catch up by being useful to your community and by actually using the power of your personality, because it was the fathers who were choosing a husband for their daughters and they actually cared about that, but today it's a one, big beauty contest between men

Foids like this seem impossible to even talk with. They have too many options.
iu
Would reject me.

Those are supposed to be 4/10s?? Maybe my standards are REALLY low or are those 5/10s?
she is in 4-5/10 range, def not above or below that range

Yeah it's a deadly combination. And there are also other factors which makes it a lot harder to ascend, like balding, being a voicecel, being a poorcel, physical deformations etc. In the past you were able to catch up by being useful to your community and by actually using the power of your personality, because it was the fathers who were choosing a husband for their daughters and they actually cared about that, but today it's a one, big beauty contest between men

Mike Tyson is a good example of a voicecel

Ugly + high pitched voice + speech impediment = literally cucked by Brad Pitt himself

Just slave maxx bro and be a yes dear typr

Inceldom is mostly an ethnic problem. Even 3/10 eventually get a foid, whereas 5/10 ethnics have to be rich.