Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 40% of Americucks have skipped meals and 60% have significant financial stress.

just make more money theory

over

brutal, if the increasing rate of inflation continues the same now, people in the futur wouldn't even be able to afford the lowest form of shelters. i am myself having a very hard time paying for rent monthly and i barely can have some money to buy food these days. just eating bread, cheese and eggs on the daily to survive.:feelsjuice:

good, I'm so happy I live in saudi arabia I'd get to keep my whole salary and enjoy my copes :feelscomfy:

@Transcended Trucel yeah the housing affordability index says america went to 5 to1 housing to average houshold income to housing price ratio. And knowing that accounts for joint houshoulds. it is over for single people and beoming more unafforable. The palce i live the apartment is 1.5k a month when 5 yeasr ago it was 750. ITs insane.

@Transcended Trucel yeah the housing affordability index says america went to 5 to1 housing to average houshold income to housing price ratio. And knowing that accounts for joint houshoulds. it is over for single people and beoming more unafforable. The palce i live the apartment is 1.5k a month when 5 yeasr ago it was 750. ITs insane.
yeah it is too much. and boomers/landlords not letting more houses be built

MURICA

And there's still people to defend capitalism :feelskek:

Americans are fat. They can afford to skip meals.