Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 40% of Australian zoomers are virgins.

In Chadatralia , only Mediterranean Stacy and Australian Stacy are attractive. Noodlewhores are picky and subhuman. It's pure suifuel seeing chads who mog you in looks and wealth. How can I even compete?

Tl;dr It's over
this is why i fail with noodlecunts as a 5'6 white male in the west, they only want taller white men.

Immensely based. Imagine a world where women acted like men, or at the very least lusted for their looksmatch instead of only chad. What a world it would be.
Tell that to tradcucks. They are really stubbornly convinced that women today are "behaving like men" gigalol

sasuga Chadstralia

It's 40% of all zoomers (male and female) so it might as well be 80% of all males

Literally 20% of men are taking all the foids yet people still deny there is a problem

Go BT

They aren't incels though they are failed normies :soy:

Fresh meat for the incel rebellion

It is getting worse and worse and worse
Tomorrow it will be 50%
I wonder how will the problem of male loneliness resolved? Extinction of mankind?
40% of males AND females. If it was males only, it would have been much higher

that article is pure rubbish (not surprising it's the guardian) that focuses on faggots and sluts and doesn't seem to delve deeper into the statistics itself, though the majority of them will be men judging by all other trends when sexlessness is compared between the sexes. some foids will say they're virgins when they're not

“I’d like to have sexual freedom while my partner is gone, but we don’t always see eye to eye or subscribe to the same sexual ethics,” she says.
admits she's a slut but expresses discontent further on in the article for being called what she really is: a slut

OP why didn't you post the archive? JFL
http://archive.is/uGtEP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back