Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4'9 toilets still prefer the tallest men

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
If you're not White you're automatically shorter than 95% of White people you see, Whites are just naturally taller, but also White toilets dwarf non-White toilets, so what do our 4'9 non-White toilets want? Super tall White men.

If you're shorter than 6'6 and not White it's over for you. :blackpill:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-000124.png
    Screenshot_20220503-000124.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20220503-000130.png
    Screenshot_20220503-000130.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
It’s the same reason super ugly women are on giga chad only mode. They’re compensating for their bad genes by being ONLY with the top tier elite of men.

Another reason you can’t win as an incel and the concept of a looks match is legit lolcow shit in 2022.

Last edited:
It’s the same reason super ugly women are on giga chad only mode. They’re compensating for their bad genes by being ONLY with the top tier elite of men.
Thankfully Darwinism will get rid of that problem :society:

Why do you want to make me kms?

if i saw these upsized toilets walking towards me i would turn 180 degrees and keep walking

There really is no hope for manlets

4'9 toilet should be euthanized :lasereyes:
Any son she produces will be a manlet

It's a sick joke that garbage foids like this allowed to reproduce yet even 4/10 males are practically incel nowadays.

No foid prefers 5'5 Manlet:feelskek: