Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chan redpillers are claiming that women are insecure and lusting for self improving subhumans

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i hope that's a shitpost

As if women ever think about self improvement
As if they ever question their genetics
As if they mire sub8 men like this

The original

God I wish this was true so so so much

love whitepills from men who already have sex all the time

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i hope that's a shitpost

As if women ever think about self improvement
As if they ever question their genetics
As if they mire sub8 men like this

View attachment 404418

The original

View attachment 404419
An androgynic pretty boy with a better craniofacial bone structure will still mog even the biggest gymcel into the ground. A lanky tallfag will still be seen as more masculine than a gymmaxxed shortcel. Most modern women even idolize extremely skinny/lanky men who look effeminate, have full hair, are (sometimes) tall and have the face of a fucking marble statue (like K-Pop Stars or other androgynous pretty boys), when they like muscles they mostly like six-packs and nothing more. Jfl @ 4chan, gymmaxxing is a good cope, but it's more for yourself useful than it really brings you romantic/sexual success.

An androgynic pretty boy with a better craniofacial bone structure will still mog even the biggest gymcel into the ground. A lanky tallfag will still be seen as more masculine than a gymmaxxed shortcel. Most modern women even idolize extremely skinny/lanky men who look effeminate, have full hair, are (sometimes) tall and have the face of a fucking marble statue (like K-Pop Stars or other androgynous pretty boys), when they like muscles they mostly like six-packs and nothing more. Jfl @ 4chan, gymmaxxing is a good cope, but it's more for yourself useful than it really brings you romantic/sexual success.

tbh i would be curious about top right's odds with women

probably can get all the 40 year old single moms that he wants
Top right is def decent in terms of smv. Prolly mogs normies of his age unless he's a manlet

But he put so much effort in vs the skinny chad

Also i edited my post and added some other pics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fucking hell the cope cannot get any worse.

Female insecurity is basically limited to "omg what if Chad doesn't like me?". That's it. And even then, that's not gonna last. Most females think their genetics are PERFECT, hence why you see so many dumb bitches demanding tall partners without ever thinking about the fact that they themselves are short as fuck/subhuman. You see it a lot in female to male transitions too, they are like 5'5" and have tiny frames and they actually believe they're going to succeed in the cutthroat, skull smashing world of being a man. And then they turn themselves into utter trucels, comedy gold EVERY time :lul:

@Diocel you're gymmaxxed too right?

Gymmaxxed, skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed, teeth whitingmaxxed, fashionmaxx etc.

Did what i could afford.
Hairmaxxed as in fighting against hair loss or just good haircut/shampoo/conditioners etc?

:feelsmage: you have my respect for whatever it's worth

You see it a lot in female to male transitions too, they are like 5'5" and have tiny frames and they actually believe they're going to succeed in the cutthroat, skull smashing world of being a man. And then they turn themselves into utter trucels, comedy gold EVERY time :lul:
Yeah those ftm trannies really show that women never ever even consider their height and frame in anyway. It's fucking weird considering that they've spent all their life judging men for it and yet they think that if they larp as men other people won't judge them for it

You also see this with gigawomanlets who have kids and are ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHED that their son doesn't turn out 6ft3 or some shit

>atleast im not deathnic :feelsrope:
It never began for us sandniggers

In an ideal world self improving and hard work = success in all fields but reality is often bitter. The truth is genetics are king.

In an ideal world self improving and hard work = success in all fields but reality is often bitter. The truth is genetics are king.
:feelsrope:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fucking hell the cope cannot get any worse.

Female insecurity is basically limited to "omg what if Chad doesn't like me?". That's it. And even then, that's not gonna last. Most females think their genetics are PERFECT, hence why you see so many dumb bitches demanding tall partners without ever thinking about the fact that they themselves are short as fuck/subhuman.

@your personality What is up with this new avi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back