Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5 Hottest Teachers Who Slept With Their Students!

wouldnt mind it, all the cucks who say "this is bad this is rape" are jealous and retarded

Just imagine if the same situations happened with male teachers and female students. :feelskek:

Women can afford to be pedophiles.

One rule for men another for women.

sexual assault perpretrated by male:
"Rapist! Inkler! Misogynist! Kill him!" :soy::foidSoy::feels:
fbi GIF

sexual assault perpetrated by foid:

Now let's see the pictures of the students these slags opened their legs for. If it's anything less than chad, I will legitimately be surprised. Nothing has surprised me happened yet, but let's see.

Now let's see the pictures of the students these slags opened their legs for. If it's anything less than chad, I will legitimately be surprised. Nothing has surprised me happened yet, but let's see.
they are young boys, these women like to ass rape young boys with objects :cryfeels:

now reverse roles and they get 1billion life sentences and everyone spergs over it, what a fucking joke man.

To me this is so weird because women, pretty much no matter their looks, could get a guy to shag them. So why do these thots go for underaged kids and put their whole career on danger etc. Getting laid as a woman is as easy as breathing. Just exist and guys will come to you.

I would hand those teachers over to the Wagner Group to have their limbs crushed with a hammer