Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5 more days of hs left

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
cant fucking wait, worst 4 years of my life here, from all the couples, to low iq loud ass monkey ghetto kids, to all the tallfags, to better looking people, never in my life have hated life mor than hs, there is no place for high inhib, sub normie, introverted, socially awkward, manlet people in HS, it will be painful. I'm so glad it will be over, im tired of everything school-wise,

i damn sure am not going to college jfl its even worse, i would for sure ER college as soon as i see star basketball player 6'5 tyrone wearing sweatpants so the hoes can see his bbc, i promise you, so i will stay home until i have to do something otherwise ill get kicked out tbh tbh

k - 12 for me was purechosuicidefuel/ i would never repeat that again one of the many reasons i am neet now..

k - 12 for me was purechosuicidefuel/ i would never repeat that again one of the many reasons i am neet now..

k-8th was fine, then hs happened, and everything went to shit tbh tbh. im neet for the fact i cant work around people bc i hate tall people, getting facemogged, couples, and just normies living a better/more fun life than me, so i stay in my room so i only see my families faces

What are you planning to do ? Retail ?

k-8th was fine, then hs happened, and everything went to shit tbh tbh. im neet for the fact i cant work around people bc i hate tall people, getting facemogged, couples, and just normies living a better/more fun life than me, so i stay in my room so i only see my families faces
i know what you mean i am a misanthrope and left out of shit on purpose just a few reasons why i despise normies

It's okay it gets worse for here on out boyo. Especially if you aren't going to uni. It will be almost impossible to make new friends.

It's okay it gets worse for here on out boyo. Especially if you aren't going to uni. It will be almost impossible to make new friends.

friends

to brag about their normal/fun lives or fun experiences, past gfs or lost their virginity, this place is all i need

i'd consider uni even if you just get some bullshit degree. Alternatively try one of the trades.