Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

50% of women in the US marines can't even do 3 pull-ups

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/B2AGwrcqGXE

And now they want special treatment because they're "wahman".

Imagine going to war to fight for your country and having these foids fight next you in life and death situations. Might as well surrender or kill yourself immediately to get it over with lmao.

Foids should not be in the millitary. Period. Also the fat landwhale marine at 1:31 JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
tbh most men can't either.

I can do like 25

Just inject T

tbh most men can't either.

I can do like 25
That's true, however we're talking about the millitary here and >99% of males were able to do a minimum of 3.

0:24 those are not pull ups....

That's true, however we're talking about the millitary here and >99% of males were able to do a minimum of 3.
hold on, 50% of female marines can't do 3 pull ups??? lmao how are they even supposed to enforce anything?

not a big deal lol. They will just be given out commander/officer ranks/positions in military for free, thus bypassing this "nasty" part of real service. While you will march and pull up and dug in at their word.

Last edited:
Equality when it's advantageous, special treatment when it's advantageous.

None of the women fight. First, many of them suddenly just happen to get pregnant just before they are to be deployed .A year long vacation with pay. They receive preferential treatment for desk jobs. The US military basically has an HR department now of blown out roasties causing problems for soldiercels. IF they end up deployed they all get preferential assignments by commanding officer's for the easiest/least dangerous missions. They're basically cumrags on base.

Women just join the military for the cushy government benefits. It’s rare that any of them even deploy. And they had to make the standards super low because the strongest women are only about as strong as weak men. Guys who have had to work with them say that they aren’t real soldiers and are a huge annoyance that hurts unit cohesion because they can’t really do anything and the real soldiers have to slow everything down to accommodate them. Almost no women are even capable of lifting the 80-100lb gear sets that soldiers carry into battle.

Last edited:
im surprised men are only required to do 3.

tbh I think they should keep the standards lax for females so they can die just like the men. EQUALITY

Last edited:
neither can i

Same with foids at the police or ambulance. Just unnecessary bystanders paid by your taxes.

Having female frontline 'soldiers' is only going to make the enemy fight harder due to the anticipation of capturing all these white female POWs

Frontline time

How can 8 be perfect. Most average sized Males can do 8 without any training. The foids will then go on to get cushy non-frontline jobs whilst the male marine will be on dangerous missions likely to die. I hope this catches on and there are no tests whatsoever. Then when its time for conscription's foid will have to be on the frontline.

I can barely do one so I should not criticize. That being said, I'm not a fucking US marine.

Also, I thought gender was a social construct ? Or rather that there were 572 genders or something ? The progressives need to put their shit together.

Last edited:
would instantly defect to the enemy side if I had to fight with foids on my side

kek'd just by readind thread title :feelskek:

How can 8 be perfect. Most average sized Males can do 8 without any training.
Sorry but I think this is not true. I remember in hs I was one of very few to pull up 10 times, most of other guys did 0-6 maximum. I was one of the smallest in the class so it was easier for me, I guess, compared to much larger skinny fat guys.

All in the name of equality, what a fucking joke

Mogs me I can't do one pullup

I remember hearing somewhere that the all-male forces are more productive than the mixed men and women forces. I don't know if this is true or not, but it most likely is.

Wimps. I did 15-16 in fucking high school 13 years ago.

So the Military just works the same way the rest of the world does.

It's sad because even boys I knew in middle school, 7th grade, we able to do at least 5. 12-year-olds do better than them, laughable.

View: https://youtu.be/B2AGwrcqGXE

And now they want special treatment because they're "wahman".

Imagine going to war to fight for your country and having these foids fight next you in life and death situations. Might as well surrender or kill yourself immediately to get it over with lmao.

Foids should not be in the millitary. Period. Also the fat landwhale marine at 1:31 JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

wow

Your squad is better off killing the cumdumpsters as they are a burden and a risk
full

:feelswhat:

A chin-up involves the palms of your hand facing toward you, while a pull-up would have your palms facing away from you,
i don't understand the ":feelswhat:"

but interesting, it has to do with the position of your hands

i cant do 1 pull up lol

Funny thing is when some type of war or deployment comes, they instantly get pregnant and leave. Nice way of putting a certain percentage of your army in the hands of children like adults.
Your squad is better off killing the cumdumpsters as they are a burden and a risk
full
:feelskek: :feelskek:

You don't need to be strong to be cannon fodder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back