Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 50 Shades of Gray Chad actor got heart attack thanks to the deathjab.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
His days are numbered, which one of you chadworshipper idiots said that Chad genes means that they have superior iq? JFL
Every vaxxxer's internal organs are already damaged thanks to the graphene+hydrogel, spike protein, other heavy metals and pathogens. Their hearts according to the last big study from Japan has to work 46% faster at all times when compared to the non-vaxxers.
He can cope with a lies that it's something else than the jab but we all know truth, even if he would ask me for help i would laugh at him fuck all Chads you will die while i will live even if i don't want to but i want to die on my terms not on jew new order terms.

View: https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1750037323029340504

Toxic caterpillar :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: imagine believing that

6lds6vgpr8ec1

covid special operation was a fool's test.

His days are numbered, which one of you chadworshipper idiots said that Chad genes means that they have superior iq? JFL
Every vaxxxer's internal organs are already damaged thanks to the graphene+hydrogel, spike protein, other heavy metals and pathogens. Their hearts according to the last big study from Japan has to work 46% faster at all times when compared to the non-vaxxers.
He can cope with a lies that it's something else than the jab but we all know truth, even if he would ask me for help i would laugh at him fuck all Chads you will die while i will live even if i don't want to but i want to die on my terms not on jew new order terms.

View: https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1750037323029340504

that their symptoms were possibly the result of an encounter with processionary caterpillars, known for their toxicity.”

that their symptoms were possibly the result of an encounter with processionary caterpillars, known for their toxicity.”
that's what normies believe next time they will blame stage 4 cancer on that too

So sad.......... but not for me. What will us incels only do without this chad? Said no one ever. No sympathy for the faggot. Even if he got a cancer It is still nothing compared to the misery we had to endure.

So sad.......... but not for me. What will us incels only do without this chad? Said no one ever. No sympathy for the faggot. Even if he got a cancer It is still nothing compared to the misery we had to endure.

nah they were just too happy see? View attachment 1046295:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Could you link these articles? You're suggesting these are fake headlines to coverup some vaccine conspiracy but just a picture of some clickbait tittle isn't much proof.

Here's a news article claiming laughing can cause heart attacks all the way from 2016 before covid was even a thing.

Last edited:
"Scientist says" just shut the fuck up mang.

I dont even know what a caterpillar is? Is that like a worm? Why did he even encouter a toxic worm

rip bozo ha ha! ;-)
my oneitis loved that worthless degenerate movie and book

I thought it was going to be some sort of karate move.

Are you this dumb? Blaming this shit on vaccines billions of people got vaccinated they are not dropping dead.

Are you this dumb? Blaming this shit on vaccines billions of people got vaccinated they are not dropping dead.
They are dropping dead daily, at least 20 millions will die and 2 billions will be sick or disabled within next 7 years. Excess deaths, cases of stage 4 cancers and myocarditis are higher than ever all across the globe. Just because you are blind goyim doesn't mean it's not happening.

View: https://rumble.com/v48r7pl-the-problem-of-excess-deaths-in-the-uk-debate-on-16th-january-2024.html

Why are now young people dying at mass???