Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5’11” woman mogging manlets

Too skinny and lanky.

Too skinny and lanky.

The face of a man who knows what he wants

She has the genes to produce 6'4 sons. Thankfully I'm a several inches taller than her so I'd prefer to find a toilet around this height to make taller sons. Unfortunately they're all 6'5+ only.
sounds like you are a fakecel tbh

Height>>>>>>>>Face, and face is so worrying then looksmax, these niggas don't learn.
he claims to be a nig no less too which means the ape features attract white women for the same reason they like fido.

Last edited:
she could probably fix my turbomanlet genes, too bad she wouldn't even look my way :feelsbadman:
Screenshot 2023 09 13 92843 PM

She has the genes to produce 6'4 sons. Thankfully I'm a several inches taller than her so I'd prefer to find a toilet around this height to make taller sons. Unfortunately they're all 6'5+ only.
Good for you I guess but that would disqualify you from being a incel. Unless you are super ugly. I am practically a miget looking dwarf but I can understand the genetic drive to keep your heightism pure. Master hight, size war now!

I don't care what height she claims. I just want to stick my cock in her pussy.