Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 5'2 manlet faults 5'7 guy for getting limb lengthening to improve his life and fulfill his dream

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Jjxis_WQ8

JFL imagine saying "he's not even *that* short". He's still in the same boat as you :feelskek:

I get it, accept being genetically predisposed as manlet but why cope and shit on the idea of a minimally invasive surgery that quite literally will affect your dating life and social acceptance significantly

He could really just get to 5'10 with this surgery and branch out to make dating content that's how much it would affect his life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Jjxis_WQ8

JFL imagine saying "he's not even *that* short". He's still in the same boat as you :feelskek:

I get it, accept being genetically predisposed as manlet but why cope and shit on the idea of a minimally invasive surgery that quite literally will affect your dating life and social acceptance significantly

He could really just get to 5'10 with this surgery and branch out to make dating content that's how much it would affect his life

I sympathise with the 5'2" dude. I'm envious too. I'm 5'4"

This comic always makes me depressed as fuck. Not because i'm a manlet but because i'm a dicklet, i can also relate to the ending, being taller than some guys while being uglier than them:

AIAjVmS

This comic always makes me depressed as fuck. Not because i'm a manlet but because i'm a dicklet, i can also relate to the ending, being taller than some guys while being uglier than them:

View attachment 875759
Yeah you really can't make up for some things if your genetic shit, inceldom is really a combination of factors