Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'3 autistic slayer

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Itsover1
Itsover2

The mental illness on that subreddit and just Reddit in general is actually outstanding:feelskek:

Mentally ill and trying to promote homosexuality/transgenderism. Water is wet.

Either LARP or a crazy BPD who'll ghost him in months at the latest.

I don't get it: Why would a femboy want a girlfriend?

:feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Sickening behavior!

Entire Reddit is one big looney bin. Burn them with fire.

They femboymaxx because a lot of Gen Z femoids are mentally ill and would prefer anything to a non-Chad standard male, including transsexuals and their own dogs.

Either LARP or a crazy BPD who'll ghost him in months at the latest.
He's in a poly relationship with a mentally ill reddit female. He's basically single, as an autistic 5'3 man would be.

Why do these fucks always feel the need to tell their story on reddit?
Just shows that they're only virtue signaling.
Entire Reddit is one big looney bin. Burn them with fire.
too many incels browsing that shit. it fucks with your mind tbh ngl

He's in a poly relationship with a mentally ill reddit female. He's basically single, as an autistic 5'3 man would be.
The fact she described him as "the best person I know" doesn't look good either. Females are definitely not attracted to niceness or highly moral behavior. This is usually how they speak about men they're just friends with.

(If your looks are good enough, of course you can get away with being nice and moral, but considering two men roughly equal in terms of looks, the most violent, immoral and dark triad one will always elicit more attraction in females).

If she was attracted she'd say "he's hot" instead of saying something like that.

You cant be sure who is male and who is female when talking about reddit, they all could be trans.

They femboymaxx because a lot of Gen Z femoids are mentally ill and would prefer anything to a non-Chad standard male, including transsexuals and their own dogs.
So is femboymaxxing the answer?

"I wouldn't change either of his traits either" is code for an over compensation of virtue signaling for the fact she doesn't actually fuck him and/or feel attracted to him.

By femboy she means pretty Chad (her 6'2 one)
lol if you think she's dating a Chad or if a Chad would be in a poly "relationship". It's more than likely a soy lanklet.

So is femboymaxxing the answer?

Honestly, it probably is if you're turbomanlet. There's definitely no hope if you're the height of the average femoid anyway.

But it's dangerously close to trannymaxxing and is therefore reprehensible. Threads have been made before about how incels should not erase their own masculinity to please mentally ill femoids, playing into the hands of globohomo and their femoid pawns.

lol if you think she's dating a Chad or if a Chad would be in a poly "relationship". It's more than likely a soy lanklet.
He is her FWB
Honestly, it probably is if you're turbomanlet.

But it's dangerously close to trannymaxxing and is therefore reprehensible. Threads have been made before about how incels should not erase their own masculinity to please mentally ill femoids, playing into the hands of globohomo and their femoid pawns.
Femboymaxxing is legit trannymaxxxing. You should say prettyboymaxxing or ill call @Fat Link

He is her FWB

Femboymaxxing is legit trannymaxxxing. You should say prettyboymaxxing or ill call @Fat Link

I know so little about the specifics of these terms, since I am not enough of a faggot to care. But yes then, make that prettyboymaxxing instead.

I know so little about the specifics of these terms, since I am not enough of a faggot to care. But yes then, make that prettyboymaxxing instead.
Prettyboymaxxxing example: Kpopmaxxxing.
Femboymaxxxing:C9 sneaky cosplays and Ferris from Re:zero.
Trannymaxxxing: Chris Chan.

Because he's actually a straight incel and pretending to be a femboy is his only hope of "ascension". WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT HIS SEXUALITY YOU DESPICABLE INKWELL :feels::feels::feels:

Relevant Photo:

Images 40

Honestly, it probably is if you're turbomanlet. There's definitely no hope if you're the height of the average femoid anyway.
turbomanlet
height of the average femoid anyway
Turbomanlet is worse than that bro. I've been one most my life. Only in recent years have I actually grown tall enough to not be mogged by *most* foids

Because he's actually a straight incel and pretending to be a femboy is his only hope of "ascension". WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT HIS SEXUALITY YOU DESPICABLE INKWELL :feels::feels::feels:

JFL :feelskek:

They're so desperate to turn everything gay, when more than half the time it's probably just a desperate straight male willing to try anything to get his dick wet due to the absolutely fucked dating market JFL!!

Just become some teenager's fetish bro

The 5'3 autist had to have femboy looks just to score a poly slut, who's also fucking a 6'2 mogger. She's probably ugly as fuck too JFL.

When we say it's over we mean for men who want normal relations with mentally stable foids. I would not do more than fuck some foid who sleeps around and posts about incels and femdom on Reddit all day, that's not relationship material.

sometimes I've had my darling call me daddy (with he/him pronouns)
:feelskek:

The fact she described him as "the best person I know" doesn't look good either. Females are definitely not attracted to niceness or highly moral behavior. This is usually how they speak about men they're just friends with.
Honestly that's not really the case most of the time, the rest of your post is all true, sure, women will often describe their orbiters who they friendzone as being nice, but any man they're in a relationship in will also get described as a nice guy, in spite of him being a druglord and beating her half to death every week.

in spite of him being a druglord and beating her half to death every week.
Yeah, tbh. You're right. Halo effect can also work wonders of course.

Oofy Doofy pill! :feelsrope: