Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5'4" ethnic incel manlet soldier roped becozz of sexual bullying

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

5'4" 135lbs Sgt Elder Fernades of United States 1st Calvary
200821 elder fernandes al 1038 51dae59182e5b5904b1cb73a44e923f1
Division stationed at Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas body was found August , 25, 2020 at railroad track in Temple , Texas.

8 soldiers ( 7 males, 1 female) have died at Fort Hood in 2020 bi suicides & foul play
until now only Vanessa Guillen death received national media coverage.
That is how United States treat its soldier.

1 foid life > 7 MEN Lives

Stupid to enter the army at 5'4. His own fault.

What a depressing story. Guy got sexually assaulted by some closeted gay Chads and was also bullied, all because of his height and ethnicity.

Women live life on tutorial island.

I honestly felt really bad for the 5'4 truecel.

What a depressing story. Guy got sexually assaulted by some closeted gay Chads and was also bullied, all because of his height and ethnicity.
He recently got transferred to another unit to avoid the bullying, he was 23 years old and made it to Sargeant rank. Evil chads /Tyrone are everywhere I suppose. The army are full of black gang members infiltrators. Mainly bloods and crips.

Ft. Hood can't catch a break, people have been dropping like flies there for decades

Facts, plus, it's stupid to fight for a country who doesn't give a shit about you and is only in it to take sandcel's oil

Of course only femoid deaths get news coverage.

Male suicides just happen; it is to be expected. Maybe one gets reported, but it'll be forgotten the next day. Female suicides, even attention whore "attempts", are to go apeshit over. People mourn for years.

This is why I'm too afraid to join the military, despite me being interested in it. Due to looks+height i'd probably get bullied to the point of suicide.