Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 56% of males in university in the UK are virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
It's not a hyper gamy fault, it's 56℅ of males here have bad personality and don't shower:soy::bluepill:

I was once sat with a group listening to a noodlewhore talk about her body count when someone asked me about mine and I had to lie and say it was two. Everybody there knew I was lying, was humiliating asf

If you asked young men in a group setting, 99% would say they're not virgins, I probably would too. One on one is different, especially if you admit to being one yourself to them first.

Normies even believe it usually cause they still think "oh yeah he's probably had a gf once or got lucky". However, if you're blackpilled you can just tell. If a guy is under 6/10, under 5'11, not a complete NTfag with lots friends who go out, it's a 90% chance he's a virgin.

it's probably even higher, since a considerable amount of guys could've lied.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What shitty personalities these guys have. Go out and get a life. :soy:

They subconsciously know what it is.
It even points down to a picture of women.

And I bet 90% of those virgins wouldn't admit it and would make fun of incels.

Is there a division of stats for men and women? Not paying for the article but it would be interesting to see the disparity, is it 50 50 (+- 20% cause foids lie about being a virgin and normies lie about not being one), or closer to 80% for normans and to 20% for foids, provided there are more females in universities.

I was once sat with a group listening to a noodlewhore talk about her body count when someone asked me about mine and I had to lie and say it was two. Everybody there knew I was lying, was humiliating asf
what was the noodlewhore's count, 200?

Wouldn't be surprised if it continues to increase over time.

lifefuel tbh. i want people to suffer and feel my pain too, shadenfreude bitch

Holy shit all those The Telegraph tweets are so full of blackpills

And normies reading them remain oblivious, as usual