Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'6 sandnigger asking if he'd ascend in USA

Moving to USA for further studies. Being 5ft6 had no effect on dating previously but will it have any effect on my social life. Physically I am lean and muscular which could have helped and I have dated girls both taller and shorter it doesn't matter to me

Just be Chadlet pill destroyed me. @Incelius Savage :feelsUnreal:

It depends on his face, build, and specific phenotype, to be honest; he could be the level of at least a HTN if facially attractive and gymmaxxed as he says, and especially so if he has some more European features despite being Turkish... :feelshehe:

Why, we've already had 2 Turkcels here both with fully coloured eyes! :feelsjuice:

You know, there was a time in my life not too long ago where when I would see a guy like that, and I would automatically think that he doesn't struggle at all with attracting women. Afterall, he is Caucasian. Full beard. Maybe on the swarthy side but overall, still an attractive caucasian dude. (No homo).

Wrong.

The average White American women would hold everything against him to the utmost degree because of his foreign ethnic appearance (even if he is Caucasian). They have a very keen eye on detecting foreign races of non-white Caucasian men. They would look at him and think to themselves, "ewww foreign non-white, short sand nigger male".

I wish I was kidding but I am not.

White American women are good at detecting non-white sandnigger caucasian men and Jewish men, and from what I can tell, sexually discriminate against them as they do with us Asian and Indian men.

Last edited:
You know, there was a time in my life not too long ago where when I would see a guy like that, and I would automatically think that he doesn't struggle at all with attracting women. Afterall, he is Caucasian. Full beard. Maybe on the swarthy side but overall, still an attractive caucasian dude. (No homo).

Wrong.

The average White American women would hold everything against him to the utmost degree because of his foreign ethnic appearance (even if he is Caucasian). They have a very keen eye on detecting foreign races of non-white Caucasian men. They would look at him and think to themselves, "ewww foreign non-white, short sand nigger male".

I wish I was kidding but I am not.

White American women are good at detecting non-white sandnigger caucasian men and Jewish men, and from what I can tell, sexually discriminate against them as they do with us Asian and Indian men.

Reddit account of @yez

NO SWEATY JUST HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY WOMAN DONT CARE ABOUT HEIGHT IN WEST THEY ARE VERY ACCEPTING LIKE HOW THEY ACCEPT NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS AND TRANNYS. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: ( in blue pill video game )