Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Philo

Philo

king of pERsonality
★★
(Deleted)

Last edited:
You had a mental breakdown while making breakfast that's it?

no mental breakdown anymore boyo jfl

Try to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx so that you can bring home a cute gf to show off to your parents which might prompt them to buy you both a house to live in and start a family.

Try to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx so that you can bring home a cute gf to show off to your parents which might prompt them to buy you both a house to live in and start a family.
Think About It GIF by Identity

My parents fucking hate me. My dad was intentionally getting in my way whilst making food. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE I WILL NEVER BE FUCKING NORMAL.

Beat him up.
I cannot beat him up. He's physically stronger than me and I don't want to get kicked out of the house. My mother keeps lecturing me about therapy thinking that it's going to fix my life. Then I got some BS lecture about how my life isn't negatively impacted for autism, I fucking hate my life.

Get an iron rod or baseball bat.
If push comes to shove then I can defend myself. My fucking head hurts from slapping my head. It's over. I probably have brain damage now.

Can a mod remove this threat, please?

:bigbrain: