Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] 5’9 Manlet Oofy Doofy with Autism Ascends…

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Just be lucky pill destroyed me! :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/liwCZftwndY

Just be her type. :blackpill: @Transcended Trucel

more like jbw strikes again and gingerpill

It's egg white. :lul:

Why is this a blackpill :blackpill:? Isn't this post a Whitepill.

Average height = manlet in .is

NT-pill destroyed me

just be ginger theory

Just be NTmaxxed and look similar to the female theory, NT only works in settings where the people are like you, mostly culturally and racially

he's 100% an oofydoofy, we will never be oofydoofies :feelsrope:

She’s not a stacy whatsoever fairly average looking toilet also he’s fat, betabuxx and not a turbo manlet

He beat the system. He was just lucky.

He acts like a normie.

Average height of zoomers is 6’3 bro, trust me :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Unironically what many here believe. I also believed that until I saw the statistics, these ridiculously tall Chad's just take up all the media space.

Wheat Waffles did a video about how because toilets see Chad's 24/7 on TikTok and Instagram that they are so underwhelmed by the average man that they see almost all men as "far below average", he also explained that it will keep getting more worse as the Blackpill becomes ever more brutal.

Meanwhile outside of East Asia the average Zoomer man is either the same height or shorter than his father. So these tall Zoomer Chad's simply take up all the attention, TikTok just randomly showed me multiple videos of 6'7 White male 4'8 Asian toilet couples, not even a few, it just recommends these to me all the time. :lasereyes:

"Manlet" in the eyes of the average toilet is the bottom 99% of men height-wise. Those not addicted to TikTok think it's the bottom 80%. :blackpill:

ooga booga chooga mooga
"where stacey?"

He beat the system. He was just lucky.
Yea outliers exist. Such cases are rare tho. I work a very social skills intense job and meet alot of people each day. Seldom see a really ugly guy with a hot woman.

Just be lucky bro.

NT is cope for the sub 5 (legitimate incels)
NT is only useful for aspies mentalcels fakecels.

Last edited:
he's an egg :feelskek: mirin hole's tits :dafuckfeels:

no mention of ginger in title? :feelshmm:

Just be 1 in a million outlier theory

Outlier examples will never debunk the blackpill. As long as the majority of people act the same. The blackpill is still valid.

NT is cope for the sub 5 (legitimate incels)
NT is only useful for aspies mentalcels fakecels.
NT matters, it makes a significant difference in social affairs, especially dating, and if you're autist or schizo, and you're male, you're fucked unless Chad in looks.

NT matters, it makes a significant difference in social affairs, especially dating, and if you're autist or schizo, and you're male, you're fucked unless Chad in looks.
I am 3/10, before I was NT however [UWSL] I am still KHHV[/UWSL]
NT only works if you're not ugly, 5, 6 and 7 need NT, chad doesn't need NT

I am 3/10, before I was NT however [UWSL] I am still KHHV[/UWSL]
NT only works if you're not ugly, 5, 6 and 7 need NT, chad doesn't need NT
I don't know about that. I've seen plenty of 4s, and some 3s, who were NT, and maybe had a little status to go along with it, who were socially successful.

Contrary to that, I don't think I've ever seen a 4 or below, who was autistic or schizophrenic, that had a girlfriend, or even many times, friends.

I am happy for him even though uglier girls rejected me.

He's just some betabuxx. He will get cucked by Chad or get divorce raped.

Just be oofy doofy is at the top, at the second is JBB

Wouldn't work if he was ethnic or 2-3 inches shorter

Also jfl at Stacy, that is a fish faced proto down syndrome looking whore