Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 6,666 posts

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I want to say that Lizzo is a fat niggress. Adele is so fat, that I call her A’whale. Zelenskyy is an evil Jew, and Janet Yellen needs to stop giving him money!

Joe Biden is the worst thing to happen to the United States since Hurricane Katrina. Jews control every sports league in North America, and that is why you are seeing the increase in sports betting around the world.

The pandemic was a total scam to get normies to take the kikecine.

Ich libe all of the saints, ich libe Incelistan!

I want to say that Lizzo is a fat niggress. Adele is so fat, that I call her A’whale. Zelenskyy is an evil Jew, and Janet Yellen needs to stop giving him money!

Joe Biden is the worst thing to happen to the United States since Hurricane Katrina. Jews control every sports league in North America, and that is why you are seeing the increase in sports betting around the world.

I've always thought of temporarily changing my username (only for a few days) to ThatKikeZelensky.

Incels über alles in der Welt.