Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 6 months since I've found out australian nature photographer chad. Sadly, no women care about any of nature he captures and only want to see his cock

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I found out about this chad 6 months ago from this forum, from post made by greycel, on a rare occasion when they actually contribute something worthwhile to the forum
I'll quote what he said since I don't have anything much else to say
This guy started "photography" back in August 2022. He is essentially a model though as his entire audience consists of women and they're all admiring him, not whatever he's taking a picture of. His TikTok and Instagram profiles are massive blackpills. Just endless numbers of foids kissing his ass for doing even the most mundane and basic things. They're openly talking about his penis and how they want to fuck him. Foids have absolutely no shame. Remember that kids use these apps.

TikTok:

Instagram:

And after 6 months, has anything changed? Absolutely not, not a single female can force herself to care about any of the animals, plants, natural scenery or photography he showcases only singular unit of thought they can comprehend is chad's cock

As you can probably guess my exhaustion of it all and forum's 20 pictures per post limit came way before I ever ran out of those chadstruck cuntlet samples.
Keep I didn't even go on instagram, but as I can imagine it's very much the exact same thing
M1
M1c
M2
M2c
M3
M3c
M4
M4c
M5
M5c
M6
M6c