Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News $60 Billion in Ukraine Military Aid PASSED in US Senate

What's the point of even funding them, when a broader war hasn't even came from it yet?

I am interested to see how this thing goes. The Ukraine issue will test the careers of many politicians in the US.

Tucker Carlson must be seething kek

I watched that interview. It was really funny how Putin just started casually making fun of him by "educating" him on Russian history. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I watched that interview. It was really funny how Putin just started casually making fun of him by "educating" him on Russian history. :feelskek: :feelskek:
Also the video where he says that groceries are so much cheaper in Russia than the US. But he casually forgets that salaries in Russia are much lower than in the US so obvs move to poorer countries and groceries will be cheaper.

Also the video where he says that groceries are so much cheaper in Russia than the US. But he casually forgets that salaries in Russia are much lower than in the US so obvs move to poorer countries and groceries will be cheaper.
That too lol. In reality, Russians spend over 30% of their income on food whereas Americans only spend about 10% of their income on food. This is what not knowing economics makes you do. :feelskek:

another 60 billion dollars down the drain

it will be just enough funding to seize one more small town (100,000 casualties)

I live in a poorer EE country and the groceries are more expensive than in Germany.

You better watch your country because it has a powerful separatist movements.
Also maybe try to retake Gibraltar from a second rate power...

Taxpayers money go broom

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Lmao wtf? Spain has never been more stable.

The UK is an ally of Spain moron. :feelskek::feelskek:
Spain is irrelevant in modern world. Also learn the word geopolitics. In the world of geopolitics, Spain is not that different from countries like Romania.

Spain is irrelevant in modern world. Also learn the word geopolitics. In the world of geopolitics, Spain is not that different from countries like Romania.
Real dumb take.

Like your posts.
The ones you keep paying attention to and getting triggered by them? Says more about your level of intelligence (or lack thereof)

The ones you keep paying attention to and getting triggered by them? Says more about your level of intelligence (or lack thereof)
I'm not triggered. I just try to argue on your level.
Also if you believe in official 'muh IQ' concept, then you need to accept that Chinese and other East Asians are superior to white Europeans.

I'm not triggered. I just try to argue on your level.

Also if you believe in official 'muh IQ' concept, then you need to accept that Chinese and other East Asians are superior to white Europeans.
They prepare for these tests, so they cheat.

$60 billion is $180 per ZOGmerican citizen, even higher ($415) per taxpayer and they manage to fork out tens of billions every few days. The average ZOGmerican spent $24,000 on the war on terror ($55,440 per taxpayer). Total American Death. Total Democrat Death. Total Republican Death. Total Neoliberal Death. Total Ukrainian Death. Total Kike Death.