Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
I don't know what to do. I don't know how to express my thoughts and feelings. Every single fucking moment, I feel complete hopelessness. I become a living corpse:cryfeels:

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to express my thoughts and feelings. Every single fucking moment, I feel complete hopelessness. I become a living corpse:cryfeels:
I feel you brother. I feel like punching something right now tbh. I just feel pissed and with some rage right now

I feel better if I spend less time online.

Same. It’s why I sleepmaxx

Go ER. Puresy form of emotional expression.