Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

60fps compared to 120fps is noticeable

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : 60 Looks laggy compared to 120 actually crazy

Average screen addict. It’s been proven that after 35-40 images per second the human eye cannot tell any difference in frame rate. Anything above 60 is really unnecessary

Title : 60 Looks laggy compared to 120 actually crazy
I play at 170 it works fine, I dont see much difference from that and my Sony 55 inch TV when Sony is on Game mode, Use GOLD Plated HDMI cable tho, And if monitor use Displayport and headset or speakers.

Why? Displayport has no sound but is faster.

remember when some console faggots frothed "muh 22 fps is enough" :soy::soy::soy:
where are they now, i wonder?

Average screen addict. It’s been proven that after 35-40 images per second the human eye cannot tell any difference in frame rate. Anything above 60 is really unnecessary
this, I get 80-90fps and don’t notice much of a difference aside from maybe some minor shading differences compared to when I was getting 50-60

My reaction time became 30ms faster when switching from 60Hz to 144Hz.

I don't notice much difference. I'm probably retarded though

It depends on the game and motion quality required.

I do believe over like 90Hz, returns are diminishing to the point it's not worth paying a premium.

Source: i made it the fuck up

Source: i made it the fuck up
Source: you’re literally fuckin retarded if you think your eyes can detect a difference between 90 and 120fps. You can find it online that anything beyond 60 fps is not noticeably different to the human eye other than lighting and shading, which can be manipulated with color correction anyways

Source: you’re literally fuckin retarded if you think your eyes can detect a difference between 90 and 120fps. You can find it online that anything beyond 60 fps is not noticeably different to the human eye other than lighting and shading, which can be manipulated with color correction anyways
No source, no care. Anyone can claim shit and what you said is a myth with no foundation. I see the difference very clearly

No source, no care. Anyone can claim shit and what you said is a myth with no foundation. I see the difference very clearly

Here’s your source you fuckin child. I’ll link more if you don’t accept that as proof that your opinion is trash

No source, no care. Anyone can claim shit and what you said is a myth
IMG 1540

60 Looks laggy
Depends what type of game and refresh rate of your monitor as well, like most games are very smooth at 60 fps, but something like Counter Strike feels better at 120+, more responsive

I can easily tell a difference between 60 and 75 refresh rate. Especially between 60 and 120

Here’s your source you fuckin child. I’ll link more if you don’t accept that as proof that your opinion is trash
There was no point in this article where it was clearly stated that the human eye cant see more than 60fps.

Also i suggest you to go to some anti agression therapy, there are probably some underlying issue you have, if you feel the need to insult everyone who disagrees with you

Also i suggest you to go to some anti agression therapy, there are probably some underlying issue you have
Bro is actually on .is suggesting Jew therapy to people :feelskek:

60 looks like garbage when you're used to 120. I mostly play on my PS5 so am used to 60 again.

Play a fps game at 60 and then at 120, you'll notice a difference. Have you ever played at 120?

Resident evil 2 remake runs at like 50 fps on my pc

It's over

i cant use anything below 144hz on monitor and below 120hz on phone now it just looks like shit

Yes it’s a mega difference!

I haven't used a 60hz monitor in years tbh

Too broke to get a monitor that can run more than 60FPS so don't care tbh kek also unless you're playing competitive it doesn't really give you any advantage