Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme 60s Black Guys vs. 70s Black Guys vs. 80s Black Guys vs. 90s Black Guys vs. New Millennium Black Guys vs. 2010s Black Guys

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

In a battle of Tyrones, which one(s) take the day?

• 60s Black Guys

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 70s Black Guys

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • 80s Black Guys

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 90s Black Guys

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • New Millennium/2000s Black Guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Day/2010s Black Guys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

We're nearing the end of another decade, and if it's not too early I'd like to see how the black guys of today hold up against the black guys of past eras. And vice versa. 80s black guys maybe don't stand a chance against 90s black guys, but what about 2000s black guys? Or 70s black guys?

60s Black Guys:

Byanymeansnecessary1

70s Black Guys:

Black Dynamite

80s Black Guys:

BREAKIN 3

90s Black Guys:

Zlzlxxrabrwm1mlxpxyv

New Millennium/2000s Black Guys:

B2k bump bump bump tgj

Current Day/2010s Black Guys:

Multiple votes are permitted. Because maybe it's a tie between multiple black guys. Even if you vote for multiple black guys, what this will come down to is which black guys aren't getting as many votes as others.

Late 60’s to 70’s would be my vote. That’s when the Black Panthers were the most active. They are the only black group that ever had any real unity or political power. Bloods and Crips both started in the early 70’s, but they never had any real power outside of the West Coast.

00’s is when they became pussy LARP “gangsters”.

I thought the average nigger looked intimidating, but that last one looks like a literal underworld crimelord/satan

I thought the average nigger looked intimidating, but that last one looks like a literal underworld crimelord/satan

That's 21 Savage. All Soundcloud rappers today look like that.