Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 6'3 Chang feels bad he has to stand up for all the bullied ricecel manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
At least he helps his brethrens. A 6'3 Chadpreet would push his family onto an incoming train, just to get a sniff of a white landwhale's asshole.

Can confirm this dude stood up for me back when I was a manlet in high school and being bullied by the chads and tyrones

At least he helps his brethrens. A 6'3 Chadpreet would push his family onto an incoming train, just to get a sniff of a white landwhale's asshole.

Unironically the most infuriating part about tallfags. They’ve been tall their whole life, even in kindergarten. The whole

>I was short until I hit a last minute growth spurt thing

Is rare. They just start off taller than everyone before it even matters, and then they learn that being tall is the greatest thing ever. And they don’t have to worry about it because they’re already tall.

Like being a white kid born in the Old South, and realizing how much you lucked out once you find out what sIavery is. You realize that, even before you understood the world, you were never at risk of “being one of them.”

Just be 6'3 bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back