Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'4 Chad wants to breed incel children

This man hasn't done a single leg day in his life.

I don’t understand the appeal of having to break your neck every time you want to look at your foid

the chad is so stupid, maybe he think that wahmen go for him for muh personality, 20 years later they will listen to the complains of their male children

Unless you're super tall, you don't have a choice, but at 6'4", he had many other options who are closer to his height. Moreso if he lives up in the Northern US or in Western Europe. Dude is flushing his genes down the toilet. Selfish.

Bigger bodies have bigger testosterone and more dark triad leaning mindset. tall chads are pedos inside.

Men have a natural desire to breed cunny. But since loli breeding is illegal they settle for short roasties
Huh, right? I've always liked taller women.

0sxry2zjnbs81

:lul:

Chads are idiots. They are even dating landwhales or a skeleton like that. Thats why foids standards are increasing.

I eagerly await the day their 5'8 son signs up to this site. :feelscomfy:

She's white and has decent genetics, his kids will be normies. They won't be chad but they also won't be incels.

"Just go for women near your height silly shortcel :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

I don’t see how guys can have a big preference for height. I’m attracted to foids of all heights.

She's white and has decent genetics, his kids will be normies. They won't be chad but they also won't be incels.
What if she was a 300 pound black woman?

she doesnt seem that short

his children will be skinny manlets who will get their heads caved in at school by chads whose fathers didn't reproduce with genetic garbage