Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 6’4 White DOCTOR gets rejected by UK foids

He's gonna have to thugmax

Last edited:
It's obvious they all want curry men (tan + grow a beard). Just be curry 2020, over for anyone else

fuck man, I think it's simply because those those Mediterranean Chads mog him. The tall doctor is handsome, but he doesn't look like the kind of guy you have one night fuck parties with.
True. It's the ideal guy that foids date/marry. Tall chadlite with a good career.

They will rarely hook up though.
Yeah if he did some gay thugmax, foid brains would be attracted to him. They're so dumb.

Edit: Oh I watched and just noticed the med chad. He gets mogged brutally in comparison.

Last edited:
Just fucking lol. Its over. It is really really over

He's white which is basically incel in Europe. All the foids say they want "darker" or "tanned". You can also see that the Arab and the Paki dudes are slaying.

Just don't be white confirmed all over again.

"I usually prefer darker....can you grow a beard". Peak foid vocabulary + details to wtf they're saying.

Wtf does a beard have to do with dark skin?. and look at him! He's so tanned from the sun he'll probably die from skin cancer.
Beard hair adds darkness to the face. It’s why a beginning stumble is called a 5 o’ clock shadow

0:42 - Also brutal beardpill. Just fucking lol at people who think that is a joke. You need to be a monster these days.
I shaved my beard off today. It was doing my tits in wearing a face mask with it. Hopefully by the time it grows back I'll no longer need to wear one.

these are the dark days

Fucking hell you're either too white for foids or either too dark

2020's is gigachad only
2030's will be terachad only
2040 - they can't even get incels because all the men are going for AI bots
Man wtf is even the hope for normies if this is whats happening over in the UK? Shits getting rougher and rougher
Remember that dating coach who said don't ever go for British women, and instead he told people to go to Russia or somewhere?

He looked shy and insecure. That should not be a problem with his physique, but not on a overtly sexualized reality show.

You guys are coping with the he's not dark enough for them. This is just how they reject him politely since he can always just get more tanned. The reason why he's rejected is because of his massive underbite and prey eyes.

20200731 053635

I remember saying the next batch or the new 'incels' will be here shortly.

A friend of mine has recently been rendered incel. For those cucktears members watching your day has come/will come soon if you're an average male. Then you will join here pretending you never was a member of cucktears. (many ex-incel tears members joining)

According to a scientific study which looked at frequency of sex in unattached males, 1 in 3 males are now sexless. This trend has been seen in many different countries. Feminists will try to provide 'ancedotal conclusions that people are less interested in sex, but the sex frequencies has not been dropping in gay men, whereas the frequency in females have not dropped at all. They began noticing the drop in 2012 when the smartphones became popular with dating apps taking the world by storm.

Mark my words there are more incels out there than people think. We protect you while you sleep, we drive your police cars, we're in your governmental buildings, we are in your fbi departments, we look after your cities and clean them. What happens when day 0 comes and everyone begins to be blackpilled?

Gothams reckoning is coming.

Wow, even the black woman was not attracted to him at first sight. I don't know what to say anymore, the state of the dating market in United Kingdom is hard even for a High Tier guy who's 6ft4.

JBT - Just be tan
JBB - Just be black
JBB - Just be brown

That's a literal CHAD right in the video and he still got REJECTED by UK foids. Mark my words Chads would be posting here in this decade.
:feelswow:

Tall normie. Not a Chad face for sure.

this might be a good thing for us if chads join us the media and others will not think of us as all ugly and basement dwelling losers

British Foids are ugliest in Europe, I bet they would vote far right if UK decided to allow Asian women migrants here

Cope.
He slays.

So many incels in this thread passed away . This is a graveyard :fuk:

Alex is a very unattractive name for women, even there is a famous chadcel in the incel community but his name is Alex, actually there are a few including the admin of this forum

Love island is a TV show you fucking brainlets

Attachments

• 16257462-7265221-image-a-58_1563551355785.jpg
    16257462-7265221-image-a-58_1563551355785.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
Being a 8/10 6'4 and only being able to score 3/10 gold-digger shitskins in third world countries.
The power of being white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back