Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’5 htn ‘’door opener’’

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
There is this weird ass white knight 6’5 guy at my university. His face is high mtn- low htn tier. He definitely has the white knight syndrome. Every time he sees a foid near a door he sprints like Usain Bolt to open it for her. It is so funny, I am honestly considering filming it. He is so bluepilled, and that is understandable, he is 6’5( maybe even taller) and has a decent enough face. Fuxking door opener. The saddest thing is this bluepilled bullshit actually works for him probably.

The dream is to be a blue pilled chad/tall fag

There is this weird ass white knight 6’5 guy at my university. His face is high mtn- low htn tier. He definitely has the white knight syndrome. Every time he sees a foid near a door he sprints like Usain Bolt to open it for her. It is so funny, I am honestly considering filming it. He is so bluepilled, and that is understandable, he is 6’5( maybe even taller) and has a decent enough face. Fuxking door opener. The saddest thing is this bluepilled bullshit actually works for him probably.
Also he ALWAYS wears a suit and has fuxking redpill type rings on his fingers jfl

There is that curly hair HUGE ass foid in my class. She is ugly but her body is very coomable:ahegao:
Omg I haven’t coomed today Im starting to get a boner I need to coom :ahegao: :ahegao:

LOL, i was a door-opener too until the age of 19...
What a pathetic blue-pilled cuck i was.
That's what you get when you're raised by mommy with no dad + a bunch of psycho foid teachers... Sadge

That’s me motherfucker. If I see someone filming me opening doors for these foids so I can stare at their arses as they walk in, I’m going to know it’s you and beat you up motherfucker

That’s me motherfucker. If I see someone filming me opening doors for these foids so I can stare at their arses as they walk in, I’m going to know it’s you and beat you up motherfucker
Shit man!

If he’s 6’5 it genuinely does help him get laid because it makes foids realize how much he towers over them when they pass near him. He’s probably gotten foids numbers from this.

If he’s 6’5 it genuinely does help him get laid because it makes foids realize how much he towers over them when they pass near him. He’s probably gotten foids numbers from this.
Yes. It amazes me how height difference gets exponentially worse after 2 inches. It’s insane. Draw 3 inches on a paper, it’s NOTHING! But in real life 3 inches is so much, fuck

Yes. It amazes me how height difference gets exponentially worse after 2 inches. It’s insane. Draw 3 inches on a paper, it’s NOTHING! But in real life 3 inches is so much, fuck
I am not 6’2 btw just in my opinion 3 inches is the beginning of brutal in height

LOL, i was a door-opener too until the age of 19...
What a pathetic blue-pilled cuck i was.
That's what you get when you're raised by mommy with no dad + a bunch of psycho foid teachers... Sadge
Damm bro that's brutal,, literally raised to be bullied

Absolutely this