Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6ft4 40 year old virgin

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
Imagine being 6ft4 and not getting any pussy-broootal:feelskek:

40%
don't be mad. I'm 6'1' good looking dude, because of my spergy condition I can't get a girl. not even my sister.

don't be mad. I'm 6'1' good looking dude, because of my spergy condition I can't get a girl. not even my sister.
Kys GrAY"cel"

Sounds like a dumb normie who is socially braindead to me tbh

Of course it's a guy:lul::lul:

Possible larp

@SlayerSlayer
@The Enforcer
thoughts

It's not LARP, he has posted it multiple times; I read ALL the posts from over 30 virgins; most were actually tall, just read them. Almost all 6 foot+

@SlayerSlayer
@The Enforcer
thoughts
A guy I knew when I was younger had an autistic bother. The guy was a literal chad though. Stupidly good looking, tall. But severely autistic. Low functioning. His mother helped him get dressed, cooked for him, he didn't really have many conversational skills beyond talking about a game he liked or something.

This dude slayed though. Even his brother mentioned on occasion that he has no idea how he gets the amount of girls he does. But we'll, thats obvious now. I wish I could swap lives with that guy tbh.

Seen the same thing happen for just about any autistic chad i've met or seen though. Women will be accommodating towards them. Spergy behavior is written off by many as cute and quirky, much the same way it is in autistic women, simply because he's hot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back