Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 6ix9ine the manlet BRUTALIZED by Chad in public. It's OVER.

is it OVER for 69?

• Bruh, it's over

• No, 69 will arise and mog him back, he represents all latinos and manlets

• Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-

Fuck rappers. Fuck this nigger. And fuck the chad I hope he gets arrested.

i didn't like this.
only niggers should be violencemaxxing

over

BUHAHAHAHHAHA IMAGINE THAT THIS FAGGOT HAS A LOT OF MONEY BUT CUNT IN REAL LIFE MEANWHILE I CAN´T EVEN GET A GOOD GUN WHERE I DO LIVE BUT I WON´T HESTITATE TO RUSH 2 COPS WITH ONLY KITCHEN KNIFE I AM FUCKING COP KILLER 69 IS NUR EIN GOTTLOSEN PEDO!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Literally do not care about that faggot or what happens to him, tbh. He got involved with things he couldn't handle and then bitched out when he got caught and he finally had some heat on him. :feelshaha:

I hope 6ix9ine shoots those niggers like a real gangstER
billy 6ix9ine GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

Literally do not care about that faggot or what happens to him, tbh. He got involved with things he couldn't handle and then bitched out when he got caught and he finally had some heat on him. :feelshaha:
he goes out his way to get beat

I SWEAR WEN COPS WILL COME AT ME AND I WON´T BE PREPARED I AM RUSHING ON THEM WITH KITCHEN KNIFE BECAUSE I AM COP KILLER!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

jfl how does he always end up in these situations?

he dosen't look like a chad tbh

I hope 6ix9ine shoots those niggers like a real gangstER
billy 6ix9ine GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop
He is a studio gangster. Nothing is going to happen the has lost any street credit he had since he took the plea bargain. He is a snitch

He is a studio gangster. Nothing is going to happen the has lost any street credit he had since he took the plea bargain. He is a snitch
He couldve shot them and say it was self defense

moneymaxx and statusmaxx can't make you not a manlet

6ix9ine is socially retarded tbh

Don't feel sorry for him. He kept getting involved in criminal dumb nigger shit even though there's no reason to as a rich rapper. When he finally got caught and was facing a long time in prison he snitched on everyone.

Don't feel sorry for him. He kept getting involved in criminal dumb nigger shit even though there's no reason to as a rich rapper. When he finally got caught and was facing a long time in prison he snitched on everyone.

He literally got the pants stolen off of him.

I consider my life to suck pretty badly but I have yet to face that level of humilliation