Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 7´0¨ giant

Protect Human Rights GIF by INTO ACTION

7 feet + white + HTN face = life on tutorial mode

I have nothing against tallfags... but if you make your height your entire personality you should have your legs cut off like Lieutenant Dan

Feel sorry for every man in his vicinity

Good thing I've never met a 7ft guy before.

One day soon, all White men will be at a minimum 7ft tall.

Cut off his legs !!!!!:lasereyes:

now if he behaves a little more thug like , he will get what he wants

Imagine being so worthless that you base your identity on your height.

It doens't matter though. Women will still get wet by his presence. He will live life in tutorial mode.

I fucking hate the unfairness of this world.

Yeah I dont like watching this kinda shit

I have nothing against tallfags... but if you make your height your entire personality you should have your legs cut off like Lieutenant Dan
But height = personality, according to foid logic, so tallfags are just playing the game they have a massive fucking edge in.

Good thing I've never met a 7ft guy before.
It’s more than a 1 in a million chance, only a couple thousand in the world are that height, that’s why 17% of them end up in NBA because they’re extreme outliers

It’s more than a 1 in a million chance, only a couple thousand in the world are that height, that’s why 1% have a chance to date a girl and marry a woman unlike the rest of the males

He's so oppressed. Not only is he white in a country dominated by BLM, but he has to deal with the stares and mocking of random strangers. Nothing is designed to suit his needs. He has to duck everywhere he goes. Brutal man. Surprised he's not posting here.

They honestly can't help it. The environment enforces it.

7 feet + white + HTN face = life on tutorial mode
dude makes a video showcasing his height and gets 24 million views. this is a good reminder im a loser because im short

If he woke up as a manlet tomorrow he'd be begging to go back.

But height = personality, according to foid logic, so tallfags are just playing the game they have a massive fucking edge in.
gotta use every advantage you can get in this shit