Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 7 pajeets gangrape A Brazilian foid who was biking through India with her husband yesterday kek

based currys

doing gods work

Deserved sexhaver, she and her betabuxxing husband deserved it.

Look aww! she crying and tearing up like anyone in currynigger land will definitely saved them and investigated the currynigger thay gangraped them

typical basedsogyny god bless curries

@wereq Give ur based wereq take c'mon

Deserved, fuck that dumb whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

based currys

doing gods work
Now they are turning Canada into Pajeetland 2.0 Definitely ready yourself to see the same thing happening in Canada women with foids too

Brazilian Foid? She probably cheated and now after getting caught is claiming rape

Now they are turning Canada into Pajeetland 2.0 Definitely ready yourself to see the same thing happening in Canada women with foids too
thats why im leaving this stupid fucking place

Im looking into studying to become a doctor in the EU, apparently the specialty I want (oral maxillofacial surgery) is fairly easy to get into there so ill make a fuck ton of money looksmaxxing people without having to deal with curries

Im looking into studying to become a doctor in the EU, apparently the specialty I want (oral maxillofacial surgery) is fairly easy to get into there so ill make a fuck ton of money looksmaxxing people without having to deal with curries
Remember who to vote for once u get your permanent residency in Eu.(((they))) are inviting in brown sandniggers too except for a few based nations like Poland n Hungary

Aren't you a curry yourself? Self hating curry?

Remember who to vote for once u get your permanent residency in Eu.(((they))) are inviting in brown sandniggers too except for a few based nations like Poland n Hungary
all nations should accept high skilled and high iq workers, the curries in America are all doctors lawyers and engineers, the curries in canada dont even have bachelors degrees half the time

poland and hungary are trash nations lol

Aren't you a curry yourself? Self hating curry?
i like curries who are educated, i hate curries who are uneducated

I like whites who are educated, I hate curries who are uneducated

I hate all people who are stupid and uneducated and like those who are intelligent, curries in canada are pretty much all uneducated retards meanwhile curries in america are pretty fucking great

id love to be in an american curry community, but canadian curries are fucking disgusting

its not self hate, its the love of those who are cultured

I hate all people who are stupid and uneducated and like those who are intelligent, curries in canada are pretty much all uneducated retards meanwhile curries in america are pretty fucking great

id love to be in an american curry community, but canadian curries are fucking disgusting

Ok, which state of curryland are you from again?

The universities in cuckanda are scamming curries, they are usually low iq who come there to earn money and low wage. In the end , they get scammed. I hate those types of people too, I met them in Singapore sometimes.

Based pajeets,rape more women

It's over for Hitler pajeets

She enjoyed it

Shouldn't be too different from her homeland of Brazil

She deserve, look at the old ass guy, she is good digger
At least it seems that you can betabuxx above your looksmatch in Brazil. Near impossible in the US

Jharkhand of all places jfl

@wereq Give ur based wereq take c'mon
In their utopic prosperity, White people totally forgot and disregarded the rules of nature, which dictate that lustful, hungry, and resentful people will always make them a target. They simply refuse to accept this reality. They think everyone can be just as trustworthy, benevolent and magnanimous as them.

Foid goes to India on a journey of self-discovery and discovers she doesn’t like to be raped. Many such cases.

The universities in cuckanda are scamming curries, they are usually low iq who come there to earn money and low wage. In the end , they get scammed. I hate those types of people too, I met them in Singapore sometimes.
They’re all in my fucking univerdity

Had a fresh off the boat curry who couldn’t hack it in India be my lab partner for a class and he was completely useless and had a terrible attitude

Imagine going to a 3rd world shithole full of horny grabby bastards & expecting safe passage.

Definitely avoid any EU country that colonised South Asia at some point.

Between Englandistan and Swedenistan is there any country left where (((they))) haven't posioned the lands with rapefugees

Between Englandistan and Swedenistan is there any country left where (((they))) haven't posioned the lands with rapefugees
Look to countries the media constantly demonises & accuses of having neo nazi government.

Poland, Hungary, Russia.

Brazilian speaking spanish? wtf

Deserved the whore needed it

im thinking of going to italy, getting trained then fucking off to switzerland

most curries cant pull off the move to switzerland because theyre too stupid to learn languages, which i specialize in

Currycels really do have a gangrape mentality even in the SEA videos I watch they always congregate in groups and approach foids in groups of 3+ men.

im thinking of going to italy, getting trained then fucking off to switzerland

most curries cant pull off the move to switzerland because theyre too stupid to learn languages, which i specialize in
Switzerland is being filled with rapefugees too I hv heard.A few months ago a 6 yr old girl was gangraped in a train by Afghani rapefugees nd the Swiss cucks suppressed the news

Switzerland is being filled with rapefugees too I hv heard.A few months ago a 6 yr old girl was gangraped in a train by Afghani rapefugees nd the Swiss cucks suppressed the news
not as much as everywhere else

Why would you even visit curryland?

Stupid foid was biking alone through Pajeetland for God knows what reason was gangraped by 7 men and then posts am Instagram video of herself bloodied up lol
bragging + victimization
peak woman

Based pajeets :feelskek:

Pajeets are such animals JFL

Glad israelbis importing a whole ton of them recently. Should be interesting

based our patience has its limits