Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80 IQ guy with NW0 and ok lower third = 2000 friends on facebook, IQ-matched gf with big tits and nice face, life is 90% leisure

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
135 IQ guy with NW2 and recessed chin = left facebook and other real name social media in his mid-teens, decided to ignore and forget about girls but only after they ignored him first, little leisure and always tangled up in some huge impossible project alongside work that pushes his IQ to the limit and still without making any headway, makes jokes about his burnout and mental illness on anonymous accounts

@itsogrecel I think you can relate to this, willing to give your opinion?

I wish I was 135 iq :feelsree:

take the lifepill

because that is pure life at work - this is the cycle of how the world works

135 IQ guy with NW2 and recessed chin = left facebook and other real name social media in his mid-teens, decided to ignore and forget about girls but only after they ignored him first, little leisure and always tangled up in some huge impossible project alongside work that pushes his IQ to the limit and still without making any headway, makes jokes about his burnout and mental illness on anonymous accounts

135 IQ guy should be smart enough to figure out his shitty hairline and jaw makes everyone not like him

@itsogrecel I think you can relate to this, willing to give your opinion?

xD

Get the fuck off my stage, walk right out the door, and go straight the fuck home @Eskimocel .

Didn't read lol.

135 IQ guy should be smart enough to figure out his shitty hairline and jaw makes everyone not like him

it's not like he can do much about it, the average guy is against cosmetic surgery (for men) and against negative thinking (worker ants need high morale)

he just keeps working hard, alone, and posts how his mind is falling apart on some dark little corner of the internet

it's not like he can do much about it, the average guy is against cosmetic surgery (for men) and against negative thinking (worker ants need high morale)

he just keeps working hard, alone, and posts how his mind is falling apart on some dark little corner of the internet

"avarage guy"

LMAO

IQ Bell Curve

135 is near genius level

unfortunately people skills and good looks are about 100 times more valuable than high IQ worker drones

expected pictures......

135 is near genius level

unfortunately people skills and good looks are about 100 times more valuable than high IQ worker drones

Yes I know, who said it's media was the comment above me, if I was 130 I wouldn't be so miserable, because with high IQ I could able to understand things and make them if it was easy, but even that i can´t.

"unfortunately people skills and good looks are about 100 times more valuable than high IQ worker drones "

Well, skill, intelligence and good looks can be summed up in just sentence, since good looking people usually have a good height, good physique, and good health, so they probably have a skill
they also usually come from rich families, which means that they default to above average intelligence.

I wish I was intelligent. I try but I can’t understand very basic shit. I can’t even express my own thoughts coherently.

This shits a nightmare. Nothing worse than feeling like an absolute dunce that can’t accomplish anything

I wish I was intelligent. I try but I can’t understand very basic shit. I can’t even express my own thoughts coherently.

This shits a nightmare. Nothing worse than feeling like an absolute dunce that can’t accomplish anything
same sadly borderline retard here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back