Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80% of foids are genetic trash

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★★
Remove the makeup and they will all turn into absolute genetic rubbish, full of stretch marks, retracted chins, prey eyes... :feelsjuice:

Just as males.

same goes for men.

Oh yes that's true. That's why I cringe at people saying women are eugenists. They're not. If they were, 80% of them would not breed so they keep the offspring attractive, pure and strong. Also, out of the two genders, only one literally has to wear a mask to hide its ugliness and it's not men.

Make makeup illegal theory

Not only face wise, but height as well, lots of short women below 160cm

Oh yes that's true. That's why I cringe at people saying women are eugenists. They're not. If they were, 80% of them would not breed so they keep the offspring attractive, pure and strong. Also, out of the two genders, only one literally has to wear a mask to hide its ugliness and it's not men.
They're eugenicist towards males. For example they themselves may be sub5 face wise and 161cm tall, but will reject 175cm 5/10 man.

imagine demanding chad when you look like this:
e0dba7c19acce56e05e8b7542e4123dd