Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 8th graders lose their mind when teacher's model son arrives

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-

Imagine being one of the guys in the class.

It seems that the girls are looking at a God.

Brutal bro.
:feelsbadman:

Must have been his personality right?

Looks don’t matter, incel. They were just flabbergasted at his confidence.

what's wrong with their heads? why do they have crosshairs overlayed over them?

TT

Imagine if it was a bunch of guys behaving like that. They'd all have been kicked out of the school and it would be on tv

Imagine receiving this kind of positive reinforcement

Imagine being one of the guys in the class.

It seems that the girls are looking at a God.

Brutal bro.
:feelsbadman:

Ive seen this before

poor 8th grade cels that had to sit there in class and witness every second of that shit , i'd have roped on spot rather than sit or maybe excuse to go to the restroom

Bro that might have blackpilled every single one of this boys in the class. I’d be surprised if one of them didn’t rope, bro that is so fucking brutal. After seeing videos like this, how do you expect me to accept “personality over looks”? He literally doesn’t even say a word yet every girl in their just creamed their pants. TFW you’ll never generate this type of reaction from girls

Fml. Now imagine that being a 16 yo girl model. hm not the same is it

I always hated females that acted like that, especially their high pitched screaming

I don't expect anything from those whorelets, but why were some guys fawning for him as well? Seems like only the black kid, the white kid in glasses with the iPad, and that kid in the back behind some folder weren't falling head over heels. What are they doing to those boys?
Must have been his personality right?
Bitches were literally crying

I don't expect anything from those whorelets, but why were some guys fawning for him as well? Seems like only the black kid, the white kid in glasses with the iPad, and that kid in the back behind some folder weren't falling head over heels. What are they doing to those boys?

There was one guy that was laughing I believe...

Bro that might have blackpilled every single one of this boys in the class. I’d be surprised if one of them didn’t rope, bro that is so fucking brutal. After seeing videos like this, how do you expect me to accept “personality over looks”? He literally doesn’t even say a word yet every girl in their just creamed their pants. TFW you’ll never generate this type of reaction from girls
I can relate. I remember getting mogged in my childhood by other kids who were getting into modeling and they were also born into wealthy families.

Bro that might have blackpilled every single one of this boys in the class. I’d be surprised if one of them didn’t rope, bro that is so fucking brutal.
Stuff like that happens on a daily basis at some unis.

This is extremely cringeworthy ngl

tall model man made them wet

Thank GOODNESS we have enforced monogamous standards on soyciety. Lest they would all be bowing to that one chad. Of course if I was there I would immediately ask my fellow brocels to ally to take the chad down if he ever DARED tried to have a harem of his own.
poor 8th grade cels that had to sit there in class and witness every second of that shit , i'd have roped on spot rather than sit or maybe excuse to go to the restroom

Last edited:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

"just have a good personality bro"

they probably sensed that he's a good person who agrees with big tech and doesn't support trump :feelsclown: looks don't matter:feelsEhh:
Thank GOODNESS we have enforced monogamous standards on soyciety. Lest they would all be bowing to that one chad.
jfl what? we dont have enforced monogamy, and women are all bowing to chad
he should've done a school tour, and bring a rope for every male so they don't have to live after witnessing this
This is extremely cringeworthy ngl
cope

Last edited:
thats suifuel ngl but also it demonstrates the retarded godawful dross of human behavior

I think some of those guys were literal faggots.

most brutal shit I've ever seen in my entire life

Just shower bro