Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 9/11 jumpers

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
None of these are new pics, but with the 22nd anniversary tomorrow, oldcels who can remember watching it happen might appreciate a little dose of something real, before the zoomer memes start. :feelsYall:

Images 67

Images 66

Images 68

Images 69

Images 71

Images 70

Main qimg 1be7d775dd15bf13a5959c03015ba7a2

Images 72

Attachments

• images (72).jpeg
    images (72).jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 157
Ah, anniversary of the inside job

Really sad honestly, could only imagine the idea of being bound to die so much so that you just fucking jump

9/11 the day the Jews decided the USA should invade the Middle East

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ujLzBV2eGgc

Daily reminder that Jews did 9/11, the tower’s owner was a Jew that insured the towers against terrorist attacks shortly before 9/11 and tower 7 fell even though no planes hit it and the pentagon video shows a missile flying perfectly parallel to the ground towards the pentagon wall, with video quality worse the 240p YouTube on one of the most secure federal buildings and all the audit documents showing massive amounts of money missing in the pentagon got destroyed. Also no military jet planes intercepted the high jacked planes. Thermory was planted at the structural columns by Eteam

Last edited:
I remember being annoyed that they cancelled cartoons to show this burgerland shit

Pop goes the little weasel...... pop pop pop I want to squish a hamster in my fist until its eyeballs all pop out
Yes...

To cook a mouse or rat in a campfire,
You burn off all the fur, then squeeze all the shit out of it, then set it to the side of the fire on a hot rock until it fully dries. You can now store it for later use...

When ready to eat it, mash it up - bones and all - with a few rocks and add it to soups.

Yes...

To cook a mouse or rat in a campfire,
You burn off all the fur, then squeeze all the shit out of it, then set it to the side of the fire on a hot rock until it fully dries. You can now store it for later use...

When ready to eat it, mash it up - bones and all - with a few rocks and add it to soups.

Cat brought a small-ish rat inside once, played with it under my bed for a while. Kept letting it almost get away, then grabbed it again and played some more.

The last thing I wanted was a rat loose in the house (dead or alive) so when the cat let it go near the head of the bed, I just punched it. Was pretty disgusting, blood and guts went everywhere.

Cat was super mad at me for stealing his kill.

damn bro, we wuz airplane hijackers n shiet

Pussies jumping out of a burning building.

Cat brought a small-ish rat inside once, played with it under my bed for a while. Kept letting it almost get away, then grabbed it again and played some more.

The last thing I wanted was a rat loose in the house (dead or alive) so when the cat let it go near the head of the bed, I just punched it. Was pretty disgusting, blood and guts went everywhere.

Cat was super mad at me for stealing his kill.
I stomped a rat at a Christmas dinner party once... Was never invited back.

Even though everyone yelled for me to kill it.

Over for 911cels

The Highway of Death massacre in 1991 in Iraq was far worse spiteful and pointless than 9/11.
9/11 was probably an inside job or allowed to happen anyway.

Pop goes the little weasel...... pop pop pop I want to squish a hamster in my fist until its eyeballs all pop out
Fucking disgusting, people like this is one of the reasons the world is fucked

You know you old af when you can still remember that day like it was yesterday

Wagie problems, can't relate.

Ah, anniversary of the inside job
imagine commiting the world's most famous terrorist act of the 21st century, and some fat american cunts take the blame for it lol

imagine commiting the world's most famous terrorist act of the 21st century, and some fat american cunts take the blame for it lol

Over for Alan Snackbar.

It's too bad this was before cellphones had video capabilities so we don't have any video of what it was like in the towers.

It must have been unbelievably bad if so many people were willing to jump out rather than stay.

Also kudos to all the terrorists for carrying out the most epic attack against the jews. It didn't just kill a bunch of employees of Goldman Sachs, it duped the US into spending trillions of dollars, and ultimately getting their asses totally kicked by the Taliban. What a colossal disaster it was for America. Their stupid jew politicians made every dumb decision they could and the US has never recovered, and probably never. Stupid fucking jews in the US got punked so badly.

It's too bad this was before cellphones had video capabilities so we don't have any video of what it was like in the towers.

Was thinking about that watching footage if it.

I was a university student when all that happened, so I don't see "old footage" I just see footage.

Then it occurs to me there's one thing that really dates it... the crowd of people on the street aren't all standing there filming like
Images 63

It must have been unbelievably bad if so many people were willing to jump out rather than stay.

I'm very afraid of heights (which is probably a big part of why I never roped.) Needing to get away from the heat of a fire is just about the only thing that I can imagine making me take that jump.

Also kudos to all the terrorists for carrying out the most epic attack against the jews. It didn't just kill a bunch of employees of Goldman Sachs, it duped the US into spending trillions of dollars, and ultimately getting their asses totally kicked by the Taliban. What a colossal disaster it was for America. Their stupid jew politicians made every dumb decision they could and the US has never recovered, and probably never. Stupid fucking jews in the US got punked so badly.
It's been good for the shareholders of Halliburton etc...