Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 90% of screenshot trannies are white while incels.is is half ethnic

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Anyone notice this? I think "incel watchdogging" is just an excuse for them to take out their pent up anger/hate against ethnics and not feel guilty about it. There are also a handful of self hating uncle toms who are doing the same on there.

Anyone notice this? I think "incel watchdogging" is just an excuse for them to take out their pent up anger/hate against ethnics and not feel guilty about it. There are also a handful of self hating uncle toms who are doing the same on there.
mayo westoids are more likely to become shitlibs

I'm ashamed of my race cutting of their dicks :feelsree:

Of course, bluepill is privileged white trait, mo[UWSL]st ethnic normies and foids don't deny the blackpill[/UWSL]
Big facts. Of course when life treats you well, you are more liable to think the world is just and everyone has a shot at everything if they just put their mind to it.

They are like micro Meeks
"Keep grinding, keep hustling, never give up, shoot for your dreams"
Despite doing none of that to get to where he is.

So if 50% of .is is half ethnic, does that mean half of the forum are just ethniccels who are sexually frustrated in a white country? The racepill is brutal.

So if 50% of .is is half ethnic, does that mean half of the forum are just ethniccels who are sexually frustrated in a white country? The racepill is brutal.
Some yeah, although many are still incel even in their own countries

Incels.is is the most diverse online community

I don't care what a bunch of trannies think about me

IT is full hidden racism but they aint ready for this conversation :feelsdevil::dab:

this is proof of ethnic oppression

Now I am looking at this shit they are more like 95% white.

Disgusting community punching down on and advocating for violence against ethniccels and our whitecel allies who have been socially and sexually oppressed within society. Echo chamber of racist incelphobic hate allowed to operate unchecked on a mainstream platform

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back