Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

9mm is weak af

13 shots for down him, fuck

god I wish that was me

Black ops zombie.

Enough to kill. This psycho was on drugs probably, that's why he kept walking after getting shot at.

Adrenaline kept him going

excited delirium
many such cases
sad

He looks like Stephen Paddock.

No gun can stop jewish chad

Or just use 2-3 bullets for his knees and he can't keep walking towards you. JFL

Or just use 2-3 bullets for his knees and he can't keep walking towards you. JFL
"Mechanical stop"

That's why the .45acp was invented...

9mm is basically just a .38 bullet.

It's problem is the pointy bullet shape, and the high velocity. It's just a hole puncher. There's not enough time to transfer the shock.

Attachments

• rK2bg4a.gif
    rK2bg4a.gif
    416.6 KB · Views: 6
9mm exit wound is pathetic + he might have been wearing vest or simply high out of his mind. Either way use .45 acp instead (in video game ofc)

He felt it at the 3rd shot

"Mechanical stop"

That's why the .45acp was invented...

9mm is basically just a .38 bullet.

It's problem is the pointy bullet shape, and the high velocity. It's just a hole puncher. There's not enough time to transfer the shock.
You certainly know your munitions. Personally, I still prefer the 9mm for its ubiquity and the fact that it's a more useful SMG chamber, since SMGs aren't really a "stopping power" weapon, by conception (at least to my knowledge).

You certainly know your munitions. Personally, I still prefer the 9mm for its ubiquity and the fact that it's a more useful SMG chamber, since SMGs aren't really a "stopping power" weapon, by conception (at least to my knowledge).
It was designed to stop cars... Back in the days when they were thick steel...

But the Nazis made it popular due to metal shortages.

It's basically a 38super+ in a acp case. A type of hot .38spl. Not quite a magnum.

They're are common, cheap, and affordable. There's a good "war bullet" due to it causing damage cheaply. But more "moral" due to it's cleaner holes. (Pushing aside, rather than smashing through... Like a .45.)

Do you know why niggers hold there 9mm sideways?
Because the recoil keeps it more level to the ground, so the enevitable misses don't just uselessly go up, they go sideways to insure that innocent niggers get shot too.

Personally, I like slower ammos. Less loud and snappy. Easier follow-ups.

It was designed to stop cars... Back in the days when they were thick steel...

But the Nazis made it popular due to metal shortages.

It's basically a 38super+ in a acp case. A type of hot .38spl. Not quite a magnum.

They're are common, cheap, and affordable. There's a good "war bullet" due to it causing damage cheaply. But more "moral" due to it's cleaner holes. (Pushing aside, rather than smashing through... Like a .45.)

Do you know why niggers hold there 9mm sideways?
Because the recoil keeps it more level to the ground, so the enevitable misses don't just uselessly go up, they go sideways to insure that innocent niggers get shot too.

Personally, I like slower ammos. Less loud and snappy. Easier follow-ups.
Bro why you know all this things?

Smg's are a suppression weapon. "Keep there heads down."

Very wasteful, unless you have a steady supply chain. A poor choice for a survivalist.

What “weapon” did the guy have? Looked like just a weak ass stick.

I should commit suicide by cop

I like using the guns with .45 caliber in counter strike 2.

They actually do a lot of damage so if you got shit aim you'll still do decent damage.

I'm sure the cops got a good reason to use the 9mm glock as standard. Probably for reliability and volume. There was something about the .45 pistols being too big and heavy or something.

I was a ammo dealer before the Obama ammo shortages. Buy low, sell high!
I sometimes envy Burgercels because they have guns