Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 14 y old is a kid

Don't forget:We are the bad men,not these fuckers abusing 14 y olds and leaving them pregnant. INCEL=scum of earth, SEX HAVER=good men

Sex havers are abusing thier gf yet we are the bad guys here?Explain these IT.

In last days 13yo foid gave birth in town in my province. Apparently there is criminal investigation with this situation, but they still don't know the identity of father of newborn
"But inkwells are pedos and are evil" :feels::feels::feels:

New information: Probably father of newborn is 19yo "boyfriend" of her. He probably will be accused of pedophilia and he could be sentenced for even 12 years of prison
"Jak ustaliły lokalne media, ojcem nowo narodzonego dziecka jest prawdopodobnie 19-letni chłopak 13-latki. Nawet jeśli do współżycia pomiędzy nimi doszło za obopólną zgodą, nadal traktowane jest ono jako przestępstwo z artykułu 200 Kodeksu Karnego, który reguluje kwestię współżycia seksualnego z osobą nieletnią, za co grozi nawet 12 lat pozbawienia wolności. Prokuratura prawdopodobnie będzie prowadzić czynności w tym kierunku."

Most incels are to high inhib to do anything bad. It is normies who do bad things
Try to explain that to low IQ normies and most of foids. It's impossible, they won't understand

14 year olds shouldn't have sex if they really are children.

Fuck this gay earth I hope it gets nuked nicotine withdrawals got me raging

Hope she gets some well-fare money , dude did a complete hit and run.

Kids her age might be high on their romanticism ...sheesh. weird world

not to biology, not where I live

New information: Probably father of newborn is 19yo "boyfriend" of her. He probably will be accused of pedophilia and he could be sentenced for even 12 years of prison
"Jak ustaliły lokalne media, ojcem nowo narodzonego dziecka jest prawdopodobnie 19-letni chłopak 13-latki. Nawet jeśli do współżycia pomiędzy nimi doszło za obopólną zgodą, nadal traktowane jest ono jako przestępstwo z artykułu 200 Kodeksu Karnego, który reguluje kwestię współżycia seksualnego z osobą nieletnią, za co grozi nawet 12 lat pozbawienia wolności. Prokuratura prawdopodobnie będzie prowadzić czynności w tym kierunku."
nice justice system, just arrest the father, give the baby no ensurance

has anyone realized how healthy that baby looked? I looked like shit when I was born oh and fuck sex havers death to teenwhores

nice justice system, just arrest the father, give the baby no ensurance
Do you think that normie JB slayer sexhaver kid would be a good father?

Reply everyone wants to read:
"yeah, i agree. This stupid sexhaver abused her but we incels keep getting fingerpointed!"

Genuine reply:
BASED. That latin bananocel living the life. When he's tired of her being "25 and old" with a sloppy loose anus and vagina he can sell her to a cartel as a drug courier and set up a new marriage with a brand new model of 14yo foid. And again, and again and again. BASED.