Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy A cardinal rule of normie society: Your depression is 'just being negative,' while they are swarmed with commiserations and support when feeling sad

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★★
This occurred to me this morning while preparing for bed. My depression, without fail, is always being 'negative' which they also attribute my loneliness to. It's my 'vibe' someone tells me that puts people off, as they breathlessly continue their perfect little existence and I rot in my bombed-out shell of a bedroom.

Last edited:
Normtards will say "you can tell me anything" then when you tell them you're depressed they'll say "stop complaining. German troops in stalingrad had it harder." Don't you love the gaslighting?

Normtards will say "you can tell me anything" then when you tell them you're depressed they'll say "stop complaining. German troops in stalingrad had it harder." Don't you love the gaslighting?
They don't know what German troops in Stalingrad went through because they don't even study history. They only study niggerap history and saying bro bro bro dude bruh bruh fr fr bussin

They don't know what German troops in Stalingrad went through because they don't even study history. They only study niggerap history and saying bro bro bro dude bruh bruh fr fr bussin
ayo fr fr no cap on god i agree nigga.

:soy: "You're lonely because you're negative. Nobody likes being around negative people."

That's the ass-backwards logic that normies apply to us.

In reality, we are negative because we are lonely. And we are lonely because we are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back