Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A comprehensive guide to heightmaxxxing

RealCel

RealCel

Creep
★★
So, you're 5 foot 4 and walking down the street. You see man after man taller than you and feel nothing but beta. Women wouldn't dare date a man shorter and unable to defend her Time and time again studies have proven that being taller is an advantage, I'm not here to prove that to you I'm to help you get there.

The following ways to improve your height will be divided into the difficulty to obtain the improvement:
Easy
Medium
Hard

Improving your posture
This is as simple as putting your shoulders back and raising your head upward. Confidence is key in this. Carrying yourself tall can help you gain as much as an inch or even two if your posture was terrible to begin with. This will require some drilling into your mind to make sure that it is done on a daily basis. Spending hours on end on your computer slumped over will only hinder this process so make sure you sit up straight and stand up every so often to stretch.
Screen Shot 2018 08 17 at 125422 PM

Useful Links:
https://acatoday.org/content/posture-power-how-to-correct-your-body-alignment

https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/guide/better-posture-exercises
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/common-posture-mistakes-and-fixes/

Potential height gain
0.5-2 inches

Wearing vertically striped clothes
This is more of a psychological technique than an improvement of actual height but nonetheless makes you appear taller [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3485773/]. The study conducted by Helmholtz hypothesizes that a figure will appear differently due to the brains reactions to "psychometric functions".

9355427 1 lakeblue
vs
Screen Shot 2018 08 17 at 10620 PM

Sources and reading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconscious_inference
http://www.richardgregory.org/papers/knowl_illusion/knowledge-in-perception.pdf

Potential height gain (cognitive belief)
1-1.5 inches

Purchasing shoe lifts/wearing tall shoes
" Shoe lifts offer a mean to extend one's height from the base of their shoe in a covert fashion that isn't obvious. Shoe lifts exist in many forms and can be built into a shoe or simply made as a removable sole. Available on many retail and online stores and in many heights, they are both easy to use and portable.
This particular example offers multiple heights.
S l300

Conversion (inches) - 1, 1.9, 2.7, 3.5
Screen Shot 2018 08 17 at 11645 PM

Keeping in mind that this doesn't include the increase from the base of the shoe, which can offer an additional inch.

Potential height gain
1-4 inches

Fitted and upmarket clothing
h Fitted suits that are custom made tightly and with accesories towards the top of the body help a man look much taller than he is. [https://parisiangentleman.co.uk/academy/six-ways-shorter-men-can-dress-to-look-taller/]. While such a look is expensive it provides a much more attractice and dominating appearance in the presence of both men and women.

Suitdiagram22 490x391

Potential height gain (cognitive belief)
0.5-1 inch

Height Surgery
Not only is height surgery an incredibly pricey operation but also includes risks and often debilitating side effects including the inability to walk for many months.
Bones are broken and glued back together with the aid of braces and supports to increase the length of the leg. It is reported to cost between $50,000 to $120,000 including more for outpatient care and rehabilitation. One might take this only as a last resort
Limb Lengthening Surgery

Potential height gain
up to 6 inches.

Now go make yourselves taller!

Attachments

• gant-rugger-bocle-stripe-pullover-shirt-navy-1629216042885_3.jpg
    gant-rugger-bocle-stripe-pullover-shirt-navy-1629216042885_3.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 108
I heard you can get taller if you jump off a chair with a rope around your neck.

I heard you can get taller if you jump off a chair with a rope around your neck.
I did this a few times with limited success. In my experience, jumping from greater heights grants a better gain in inches. I found that (for me), that 150ft is a good drop height for maximum gain.

lol that guy has my posture

as a 5'6 manlet ive accepted its over. you should too OP
You can use stilt though, you can heightmog an entire city by stlitmaxxing --

image_crop.php
volcel as hell if youre not stiltmaxxing in 2018 AD

posture and lifts are the only legit ones.

Nah. It is over.

Op, have you tried lifts yourself? I heard they're uncomfortable and that people will notice, what's the max size I can wear?

Good thread but PLEASE don't write in black! I could barely read it.
Op, have you tried lifts yourself? I heard they're uncomfortable and that people will notice, what's the max size I can wear?
How tall are you? People won't notice if you are wearing 3cm lifts. Most people wear these adidas or Nike sneakers and they add a lot of height. If you are wearing flat shoes like vans and add 3cm in it nobody will notice. My problem is that my legs are short, my body/neck/head is tall. When sitting next to a taller person, I'm as tall or sometimes even taller. I'm gonna buy lifts, they will give the impression of longer legs in my case.
3-5cm should be good. Of course people will notice if you are 5'4 and wear 9cm lifts since your legs will look too long.

Last edited:
I'm a lift expert, I have over a dozen pairs of lifts. Basically, in most normal shoes, anything more than an inch of actual height gain is noticeable and hard to walk in. An inch of height gain = lifts marketed as 2" (compression when walking, measurement by manufacturers is taken at the very back of the heal on purpose, actual height gain comes from middle area of the insoles etc.) Basically "two inch" (1-1.3" gain) is the limit if you don't want to look like a complete tool. They're uncomfortable for longer walks and can give you knee and back problems. Stick with 1-3cm lifts.

How tall are you? People won't notice if you are wearing 3cm lifts. Most people wear these adidas or Nike sneakers and they add a lot of height. If you are wearing flat shoes like vans and add 3cm in it nobody will notice. My problem is that my legs are short, my body/neck/head is tall. When sitting next to a taller person, I'm as tall or sometimes even taller. I'm gonna buy lifts, they will give the impression of longer legs in my case.
3-5cm should be good. Of course people will notice if you are 5'4 and wear 9cm lifts since your legs will look too long.

I'm a lift expert, I have over a dozen pairs of lifts. Basically, in most normal shoes, anything more than an inch of actual height gain is noticeable and hard to walk in. An inch of height gain = lifts marketed as 2" (compression when walking, measurement by manufacturers is taken at the very back of the heal on purpose, actual height gain comes from middle area of the insoles etc.) Basically "two inch" (1-1.3" gain) is the limit if you don't want to look like a complete tool. They're uncomfortable for longer walks and can give you knee and back problems. Stick with 1-3cm lifts.

I only wear Nike Air Max, how much do you think I could add with lifts while in them to not be noticeable and be comfortable?

This entire thread is pure cope.

"Wearing vertically stripped shirts" is irrelevant, if you near a foid, she can tell if you are substantially taller than her or not, regardless of clothes. Same goes for back posture

Quality thread. GJ

I only wear Nike Air Max, how much do you think I could add with lifts while in them to not be noticeable and be comfortable?
If they're low-mid top (and this goes for pretty much all low top shoes), you won't even be able to put them on with more than half an inch added height (so basically lifts advertised as 1".) Air Max already add 3cm or 1.2" of height, another inch is max I'd go and it's pushing it. If they're regular low top shoes, honestly 1.5cm of added height (advertised as 0.75-1") is the maximum because of actual physical limitations.

If high top (JFL at "men" who wear bitch top sneakers), you can get away with 1" added height (advertised as 1.5-2") and still be able to walk fairly normally and your feet can actually fit because they're high top. If you're wearing high top flat shoes (they add 0.5-0.7"), you can put 1-1.5" lifts in them easily.

Personally, I have a rule of 4cm maximum added height from shoes (1.6".) So for example my regular Nike sneakers add 2.7cm on their own which means I only wear 1.3cm lifts. That's also the limit for those particular shoes because they're low top, I can't fit more than 1.3cm even if I wanted to. It's not a huge increase, but it's enough to bump me to strong 6'0" (I'm 181cm tall + 4cm shoes = 185cm in shoes which is basically what a true 6'0" would be in shoes.)

Same goes for most dress shoes (they're almost all low top), max I can fit is 1-1.5cm of added height. I used to wear high top flat sneakers with 1" lifts (1" + 0.6" shoes = 1.6", my limit.) Those 1" lifts were advertised as 1.5" if I remember correctly.

If you're confused with advertised and actual height gain numbers, basically always deduct at least 30% from the advertised number to get true height gain.

Last edited:
If they're low-mid top (and this goes for pretty much all low top shoes), you won't even be able to put them on with more than half an inch added height (so basically lifts advertised as 1".) Air Max already add 3cm or 1.2" of height, another inch is max I'd go and it's pushing it. If they're regular low top shoes, honestly 1.5cm of added height (advertised as 0.75-1") is the maximum because of actual physical limitations.

If high top (JFL at "men" who wear bitch top sneakers), you can get away with 1" added height (advertised as 1.5-2") and still be able to walk fairly normally and your feet can actually fit because they're high top. If you're wearing high top flat shoes (they add 0.5-0.7"), you can put 1-1.5" lifts in them easily.

Personally, I have a rule of 4cm maximum added height from shoes (1.6".) So for example my regular Nike sneakers add 2.7cm on their own which means I only wear 1.3cm lifts. That's also the limit for those particular shoes because they're low top, I can't fit more than 1.3cm even if I wanted to. It's not a huge increase, but it's enough to bump me to strong 6'0" (I'm 181cm tall + 4cm shoes = 185cm in shoes which is basically what a true 6'0" would be in shoes.)

Same goes for most dress shoes (they're almost all low top), max I can fit is 1-1.5cm of added height. I used to wear high top flat sneakers with 1" lifts (1" + 0.6" shoes = 1.6", my limit.) Those 1" lifts were advertised as 1.5" if I remember correctly.

If you're confused with advertised and actual height gain numbers, basically always deduct at least 30% from the advertised number to get true height gain.

Thanks for the reply, I'll buy 0.75" lifts advertised then and see how it goes with my Air Max.

Thanks for the reply, I'll buy 0.75" lifts advertised then and see how it goes with my Air Max.
Air Max are low top shoes which means you're basically limited to 1.5cm of added height otherwise your heel will slip out when walking. Basically, more than 1.75" or 4.5cm of overall height from shoes is impractical, uncomfortable and difficult to hide. You can also forget about wearing shorts or those faggy numale cuffed pants or just any pants that don't cover the back of your foot because your feet/shoes will never look right with lifts. Pic related. Look at Radcliff's heel. It's pushed forward and it's very obvious he's wearing lifts.

Downey Jr. is wearing huge lifts. This is what happens when you go too far.

Attachments

• Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg
    Daniel-Radcliffe.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 0QBoArl.jpg
    0QBoArl.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 100