Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A comprehensive guide to sex-dolls for the involuntarily celibate man

I live with my parents. My Mom and Dad actually helped pay for my doll. They're somewhat blackpilled and realize I've been removed from the gene pool. My parents told me I can even bring her down stairs for when we're eating dinner. I haven't received my doll yet. She's currently being built. I don't need to hide her since my parents are completely okay with her.
@Destroyed lonely

Helpful post for sexdollcels. Should be saved in the wiki

@Destroyed lonely
I already replied to this :feelshaha:
Based mom & dad
Smh, the difference between cultural brainwashing is astronomical, on one side you have 40iq retarded religious shitskin parents psychologically torturing their kids their entire life with ideological garbage and muh hard work, education and SUCCESS (meanwhile the sons are perma khhv), on the other hand you have open minded irreligious parents who actually care about their kids overall wellbeing rather their performance, this is why I hate Islam, one of the deadliest filthiest theologies in existence, it's a fucking cancer, my parents wouldn't care if I was a 150kg diabetes shizo retard as long as I was performing well in uni and was a good Muslim boy, but since I'm an atheistard NEET they will forever hate me

This is just sad

Bookmarked. Will thoroughly read this when I have time, as this info will be highly relevant for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Probably the most appealing thing about romance and foid is the fact that a foid chose you over so many other men. So, sadly, sex dolls can't truly replace foids.
It doesn't feel that way when you're balls deep and her arms and legs make it feel like real sex.

there should be a combo of fabric silicon sexdoll:
silicon: feet, hands, pussy
fabric body

the best of both worlds

fabric body

the best of both worlds
Teddybabe's has a fabric doll with a silicone head and fabric body along with a silicone vagina. It looks weird but if it's that what you're looking into I'd take a look.

In the middle of fucking, you will stop, look around and consider all of your choices that lead to this moment. Post nut clarity will hit you pre-nut.

In the middle of fucking, you will stop, look around and consider all of your choices that lead to this moment. Post nut clarity will hit you pre-nut.
I didn't choose to be an incel. I won't have a second thought about my choices.

I'm looking at fabric dolls for bed cuddles. I used to pillowcel in bed, and it was comfy. Now imagine the pillow is shaped like a sexy anime girl :ahegao:
Nope lmao. Being human-shaped makes it way more real than I ever expected, it's more than enough to trick my body into counting it as real sex. When I coom, my ears ring.

Just don't have unreasonable expectations. It's a mannequin that you can fuck. There are many others like it, but this one's yours.

Have you looked at marrying the doll with AI companionship programs? I'd imagine it would be great to have the doll for physical needs, but the AI for emotional needs. Of course, they would be separate technologies for now, but in the future, it may be possible to download your convos with her into a hypothetical sexbot and have that be part of the relationship "history".

I would also look into VR/AR tech so you can interact with her in a virtual space.

Have you looked at marrying the doll with AI companionship programs? I'd imagine it would be great to have the doll for physical needs, but the AI for emotional needs. Of course, they would be separate technologies for now, but in the future, it may be possible to download your convos with her into a hypothetical sexbot and have that be part of the relationship "history".

I would also look into VR/AR tech so you can interact with her in a virtual space.
I don't think I'd personally marry one in terms of a marriage contract. Maybe I'd roleplay a wedding but definitely not share half of my assets with a silicone doll. VR is also a very good idea.

fabric body

the best of both worlds
Or maybe a fabric with a very thin layer of silicone (a bit like in fake leather), only getting thicker where it should

I don't think I'd personally marry one in terms of a marriage contract. Maybe I'd roleplay a wedding but definitely not share half of my assets with a silicone doll. VR is also a very good idea.
By marrying I mean combining the doll with an AI to give it a "brain", not literal marriage lol.

I'd rather fuck a real whore

By marrying I mean combining the doll with an AI to give it a "brain", not literal marriage lol.
Oh okay I see. When you said marriage it made me think of the Japanese guy who married his anime waifu in VR. Currently a company called RealDoll has tried adding AI with the doll but it's very uncanny. Maybe in 20 years or so it will be perfected along with the costs being reduced significantly. It's about 12k for a doll with AI at the moment.

The problem with dolls and sex toys in general is you can't properly clean your coom and bodily fluids, no matter how hard you try.

We can never have nice things.

The problem with dolls and sex toys in general is you can't properly clean your coom and bodily fluids, no matter how hard you try.

We can never have nice things.
I get why you're concerned about that. Luckily it's a lot easier to clean it now than it used to be. All you do is get an irrigation tube of water, squirt it out for a while, then insert this dry stick that expands and leave it in for 15 minutes or so.

I get why you're concerned about that. Luckily it's a lot easier to clean it now than it used to be. All you do is get an irrigation tube of water, squirt it out for a while, then insert this dry stick that expands and leave it in for 15 minutes or so.
I was OCD meticulous with cleaning my fleshlights. It doesn't matter. There's a limited life span, even with removable vaginas and all that.

I was OCD meticulous with cleaning my fleshlights. It doesn't matter. There's a limited life span, even with removable vaginas and all that.
Very true. Although you can get insertible vaginas so you're able to replace them in the doll. Generally a doll lasts 4-7 years before needing to be replaced.

Sex-dolls are likely the only cope for incels. While nothing can replace a woman's touch, we at least live in an age where we can have a realistic alternative to a real woman. Overall, there are 3 kinds of sex dolls. Fabric, TPE, and silicone. All three have their own advantages and disadvantages.

Fabric Dolls: Price ranges from 300-1000 dollars USD. Fabric dolls offer the least amount of necessary maintenance and lightest weight of all three options. Generally fabric dolls weigh about 10 to 20 pounds. They're great for snuggling and cuddling with but not the best for sex. Most have an insertable/removeable silicone vagina for ease of cleaning. A con with fabric dolls is if she gets moisture on her outer cotton sleeve, she can grow mold. Cleaning them is the easiest of all dolls. You just simply remove the outer cotton sleeve and put it in the washing machine. Remember to read the directions of how the company recommends you to clean her.
Fabric Anime Doll Happy Head #6 - 160Cm / 53 Sex
PHOTO-BUTTON-6-AKIKO.png

TPE dolls: Price ranges from 1500 to 2000 USD. TPE is the most popular material for entry level doll owners due to it's lower price tag compared to silicone along with being the most realistic feeling. The biggest con with TPE is they're the least durable. It's generally advised to take caution and to not be rough with them and to not leave them in one pose for long periods of time. Some companies make pretty ugly TPE heads. A solution that quite a few companies have done is they will use a TPE body but a silicone head. The blonde with the sunglasses below has a silicone head and a TPE body, while the other blonde has a TPE body and TPE head.

starpery_lubby_head_174cm_c-cup_petite_realistic_tpesilicone_sex_doll_26_.jpg
The-Doll-House-Canada (@doll_canada) / X

Silicone dolls: Price ranges from 2500 to 3000 USD. Silicone dolls offer the highest amount of durability and most realistic looking dolls there are. They are slightly heavier than TPE by about 2 to 5 pounds on average. TPE and silicone dolls also have extremely similar maintenance. There are many guides online on how to maintain her. A very brief explanation on how to maintain her is you wash her with water, then oil her body, and lastly use corn starch or baby powder and rub it into her skin. Doll owners generally do this once every one to two months.
Starpery 156cm E cup Black Sex Doll Takiyah Plump Realistic Sex Doll
Starpery 171cm D-cup Julie Realistic Sex Doll For Love -Starpery

Customization options/Miscellaneous

Hair: There's 2 options for hair. Either implanted hair or a wig. Most doll owners recommend wigs due to implanted hair having the issue of slowly falling out of the dolls head, eventually making her bald. Implanted hair also has another issue of costing an extra 150 dollars or more for it to be implanted. The good thing about wigs is you can easily replace them for about 20 to 50 dollars each. A common recommendation for not allowing wigs to fall off is by using a wig cap.

Weight: This is probably the most important factor to consider. I know of a bodybuilder who can deadlift 400 pounds but still has issues picking up his 80 pound doll. Lifting up your companion is much harder than dead lifting weights since it's significantly more awkward. Most TPE and silicone dolls weigh about 80 to 90 pounds on average. If this seems too heavy for you, there are lighter options. Some brands will make alternative dolls that go down to 55-60 pounds. Keep in mind this generally means a size reduction in the butt, thighs, and height. A doll brand I bought from called "Tayu" recently made an advanced silicone material that has reduced their doll weight to about 42 pounds.

Feet: Dolls can either have studded hard feet for standing, or soft feet that can't stand. Generally foot fetish guys prefer soft feet. If you don't have a foot fetish just go for the studded feet since there's no additional cost for it.

Dolls with robotic features: Not much exists at the moment. One brand that I know of is called "RealDoll." Their dolls actually talk, have mouth movement, and can move their head around but not actually walk. They're so expensive I didn't think it'd be worth mentioning. They're about 8k to 12k and extremely uncanny.

Reliable vendors: A solid 90% of sex doll vendors online are fake. As much as I despise reddit, this post here linked reliable vendors. The other link should be of some help for any questions you have to doll owners. The third link is the site I bought my doll from and it'll let you filter dolls by their weight, brand, material, breast size, etc.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/comments/11me9w1/where_to_buy_a_doll_is_this_store_legit_and_other/

TLDR: Fabric is the cheapest but least realistic feeling since it's generally cotton and is the lightest. TPE feels the most realistic but is the least durable. Silicone is the most durable however the most expensive.

That's my entire yearly income but still how do I get them shipped to curry land? If customs find it I'll have to pay tariff.

I'm thinking about ordering a custom doll with Margot Robbie face, I've already spoken to some companies that do the service and they do it very well, the only problem is that it costs a lot. :feelsjuice:
Beverly hills usa 7 gennaio 2024 margot robbie arriva al 81 golden globe awards tenutosi al be

That's the great thing about a doll. She doesn't have the primal instincts of the average woman. You get to make her how you want a woman to really be. Once AI dolls come out that can actually walk and they remove the uncanny experience a lot of us will actually be happy. An AI will love you more than a real woman.

A woman loves you based on only what you provide such as genetics and income. An AI's terminal goal is to love you no matter how ugly, fat, skinny, short, tall, poor, and rich you are. They'll be the perfect companion.
I cant wait, I hope in next 60 years we would have walking,breathing sentient robot girls

I already replied to this :feelshaha:

Smh, the difference between cultural brainwashing is astronomical, on one side you have 40iq retarded religious shitskin parents psychologically torturing their kids their entire life with ideological garbage and muh hard work, education and SUCCESS (meanwhile the sons are perma khhv), on the other hand you have open minded irreligious parents who actually care about their kids overall wellbeing rather their performance, this is why I hate Islam, one of the deadliest filthiest theologies in existence, it's a fucking cancer, my parents wouldn't care if I was a 150kg diabetes shizo retard as long as I was performing well in uni and was a good Muslim boy, but since I'm an atheistard NEET they will forever hate me
Difference between white race and shitskins, whites have parents that a tortured shitskin like me can die for, i wouldn't even save my parents if they were killed by a nigger in broad day light.

I think men should start killing stuff

I live with my parents. My Mom and Dad actually helped pay for my doll. They're somewhat blackpilled and realize I've been removed from the gene pool. My parents told me I can even bring her down stairs for when we're eating dinner. I haven't received my doll yet. She's currently being built. I don't need to hide her since my parents are completely okay with her.
its so over :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

These dolls are cope, my hand will suffice for me. Just close your eyes and imagine shit?

That's the great thing about a doll. She doesn't have the primal instincts of the average woman. You get to make her how you want a woman to really be. Once AI dolls come out that can actually walk and they remove the uncanny experience a lot of us will actually be happy. An AI will love you more than a real woman.

A woman loves you based on only what you provide such as genetics and income. An AI's terminal goal is to love you no matter how ugly, fat, skinny, short, tall, poor, and rich you are. They'll be the perfect companion.

Females still cope believing that men won't immediately forget they even exist the moment men have access to sexbots.

I would love to have an A.I. girlfriend that I could fuck and be able to have better conversations than I ever could with these deranged, narcissistic, fickle whores.

These dolls are cope, my hand will suffice for me. Just close your eyes and imagine shit?
That's why I call them cope companions because that's what they are. Also, my hand doesn't suffice for me which is why I bought one. Everyone is different.

Females still cope believing that men won't immediately forget they even exist the moment men have access to sexbots.

I would love to have an A.I. girlfriend that I could fuck and be able to have better conversations than I ever could with these deranged, narcissistic, fickle whores.
Me too. That will be the dream.

I live with my parents. My Mom and Dad actually helped pay for my doll.
Tell me this is a larp or a joke :feelsmega::feelsmega:. Curry parents will arranged marriage maxx you with a used up poojeeta, Russian parents do this?

Tell me this is a larp or a joke :feelsmega::feelsmega:. Curry parents will arranged marriage maxx you with a used up poojeeta, Russian parents do this?
My Mom's Russian but my Dad is American. And yes, it was my Mom's idea. It's not larp or a joke at all.

maybe you wont be satisfied so youll just dive into deeper degeneracy
Or I will be satisfied and won't want to shove a 12 gauge shotgun in my mouth every night. I don't think owning a doll as an incel is degenerate at all.

Based and useful thread i might consider getting one myself when i move out. Kek that your parents chipped in for you but i'm way too self conscious to consider ordering one here myself, dont really have a good place to store it either.

Fuck all you haters let a man cope youre all just as pathetic and incel, at least the doll lovers have some variety in their masturbation and something smooth to cuddle at night.

Fuck all you haters let a man cope youre all just as pathetic and incel, at least the doll lovers have some variety in their masturbation and something smooth to cuddle at night.
Thanks for understanding, it seems most don't.
Based and useful thread i might consider getting one myself when i move out. Kek that your parents chipped in for you but i'm way too self conscious to consider ordering one here myself, dont really have a good place to store it either.
I understand that. Are you worried to get caught owning one by a friend or family member?

I’ve thought of it but how would the pussy relate to a real foid? Plus you don’t hear the moans which are the hottest part
You can put in robotic moaning in a doll although Keep in mind it does sound a little awkward. The vagina I believe is very similar to a real one according doll owners. They say the texture feels realistic except it's not as warm as a real vagina. They recommend to use a type of lube that warms up on friction.