Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a couple of reason for why modren movies, gaming and anime sucks.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
1) the govermant forces compoinies to higher w0men and other degenrates, and many ethnics( who are incompitent) and they are incompitent and are leftist degenrate trash.

2) Invest Componies like Blackrock demand w0ke agenda implemintation before putting something in.

3) The media is w0ke and many are afriad that the media will go against them if they don't include it.

4) Companies like baby inc (Who are most likely perverts and have certin symbols that are concerning) are rewriting games to include more w0ke bs, games like spiderman 2, god of war ragnrock and alan awake 2 listed in their site.

5) gaming, movie and anime became so expensive that many are afriad to take risks.

6) gaming and anime in paticuler became mainstream, which attracted the wrong crowds and alinated the right ones.

i can't watch anime cause ever since i got blackpilled, everytime i do i just get really mad and jealous cause the MC has a better life than mine.

Firefox Xx3edZbv8d

1) the govermant forces compoinies to higher w0men and other degenrates, and many ethnics( who are incompitent) and they are incompitent and are leftist degenrate trash.

2) Invest Componies like Blackrock demand w0ke agenda implemintation before putting something in.

3) The media is w0ke and many are afriad that the media will go against them if they don't include it.

4) Companies like baby inc (Who are most likely perverts and have certin symbols that are concerning) are rewriting games to include more w0ke bs, games like spiderman 2, god of war ragnrock and alan awake 2 listed in their site.

5) gaming, movie and anime became so expensive that many are afriad to take risks.

6) gaming and anime in paticuler became mainstream, which attracted the wrong crowds and alinated the right ones.
I’ve noticed ever since the pandemic video games have gotten really poor in terms of gameplay quality, like it feels bland

game developers are jabbed and aren’t healthy enough to do the job properly (Covid19)

I’ve noticed ever since the pandemic video games have gotten really poor in terms of gameplay quality, like it feels bland
working from home made all games affected by that time to turn into complete shit, they were also way more buggy and with nothing to do so games like Starfield

working from home made all games affected by that time to turn into complete shit, they were also way more buggy and with nothing to do so games like Starfield
game developers worked from home?

game developers worked from home?
yeah for a long ass time during coof that's why 2019-2023 games were so damn bad, AAA trash sometimes take even 5-10 years to make so we will see kurwid-19 effect till 2030 :lul:

yeah for a long ass time during coof that's why 2019-2023 games were so damn bad, AAA trash sometimes take even 5-10 years to make so we will see kurwid-19 effect till 2030 :lul:
2030 will be another plandemic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back